The Mrs./Mr and the kids are gone for the weekend. What do you like to do?

Angry

Reaction score
She’s never left me a honey do list. And I love her for that!

Peeing with the door open is my greatest achievement so far.

You need to DM "Good as Gold", he will have some good advice for you.😎

Right now, I might head to the card club and play some poker.
In the distant past I would hit some booze and #### and tear some shit up in the garage, those days are gone tho...😱😱😱

I found what appears to be a tumor on the cat it’s 11, I suppose that’s normal. Don’t listen what the other poster says. I’ve been vaccinated for covid, malaria, anthrax, small pox and whatever else the army decided to thinking was necessary. They just happen to be the loudest right now. Live free!!!!

You need to DM "Good as Gold", he will have some good advice for you.😎

Right now, I might head to the card club and play some poker.
In the distant past I would hit some booze and #### and tear some shit up in the garage, those days are gone tho...😱😱😱
Lol going to play cards right now.

She’s never left me a honey do list. And I love her for that!
If you gotta solicit suggestions from strangers, I gotta tell you, I'm at least a little disappointed. Then again, it kinda depends on where you are. Here in southern NV, I can get in all kinds of trouble with barely a free afternoon, much less an entire weekend

Dropped the wife off at her parents yesterday. I type this with a hangover...as I should.

I found what appears to be a tumor on the cat it’s 11, I suppose that’s normal. Don’t listen what the other poster says. I’ve been vaccinated for covid, malaria, anthrax, small pox and whatever else the army decided to thinking was necessary. They just happen to be the loudest right now. Live free!!!!
Hope things end up okay for your and your family regarding your cat. Sick pets sux and are stressful.

My wife and kids were also out of town a couple weeks ago. Beer, cigars, and an early bedtime.

My wife and kids were also out of town a couple weeks ago. Beer, cigars, and an early bedtime.
I'm going to Vegas this weekend with 3 buddies. It's my first time away from my family since fall of 2019, and that includes a new baby (shes 13 months now)

2 of those friends dont have kids, the other has two. I have four.

Not sure they're going to be happy when I suggest a nap

I'm going to Vegas this weekend with 3 buddies. It's my first time away from my family since fall of 2019, and that includes a new baby (shes 13 months now)

You can nap when you're dead. Power through it.

My wife gave me a good idea. They don't do mask enforcing on smokers in vegas (at least when she was there), so i am picking up a vaper to hold in my hands at all times

Hookers & Blow

My wife gave me a good idea. They don't do mask enforcing on smokers in vegas (at least when she was there), so i am picking up a vaper to hold in my hands at all times
If you're in a pickle, don't hesitate to reach out, I have a few important numbers on speed dial; madame, bail bonds, you name it. You can never be too sure you know. Boy scouts are always prepared

If you're in a pickle, don't hesitate to reach out, I have a few important numbers on speed dial; madame, bail bonds, you name it. You can never be too sure you know. Boy scouts are always prepared
Appreciate it. Every time you log on to GH, please check your DMs. Or maybe, I'll start a thread.

I don't think I'll personally be in a pickle, but I am going with a couple of dumbasses, so I may still need help.

One buddy, thought it would be a good idea to defy our agreement and book a different flight and book it with SPIRIT!!! WTF. It was a whopping $25 bucks cheaper each way from MSP. He also thought he was getting there earlier than us. He didn't realize we were getting in at 930 AM. He will be arriving at 8:00 PM.

So in summary, yes, keep your eyes open here in GH.

I'll be there 8/14 to 8/17.

Ogee, any recommendations? I'm going with two newbies, and one that's been there once. I'm going to take them down to Fremont one on of the days.

I'll be there 8/14 to 8/17.

Ogee, any recommendations? I'm going with two newbies, and one that's been there once. I'm going to take them down to Fremont one on of the days.
I was joking about the bail bondsman. I don't know any. I'll shoot you a PM here

Top Bottom