The Insurrection Hearings

howeda7

Reaction score
Yep. Saw this. It almost sounds like there was some planning going on; but then again, maybe it's just my suspicious nature. Hmmmm...

It would be interesting to see ol' Steve testify, under oath.
Thank God the Former Guy barely knew Steve Bannon.

jamiche

Reaction score
Nope. I'm telling you the truth about the situation as it stands. Why are these people in jail for now 6 months for non-violent protesting- many of them? That's corrupt Soviet style action. Shameful.
Just because you type the words "I'm telling you the truth" doesn't mean you are telling the truth. Generally, when people feel compelled to announce they are telling the truth, they aren't.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you type the words "I'm telling you the truth" doesn't mean you are telling the truth. Generally, when people feel compelled to announce they are telling the truth, they aren't.
Like - If you want an honest politician, look no further than Andrew Cuomo"............

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Like - If you want an honest politician, look no further than Andrew Cuomo"............

If the discussion regarding the January 6 insurrection and violent MAGA riot becomes uncomfortable, just change the subject, preferably to something completely unrelated.

'Uh, yeah but, uhhhhh.... whaddabout Andrew Cuomo!?!"

stocker08

Reaction score
Good grief, you know this could literally mean anything, right? I'm watching the CONCACAF semifinal matches right now. You know if Mexico loses tonight, all hell is going to break loose, right? I mean it is literally going to be chaos.

Bannon was talking about soccer! Trumper alternate reality!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They do eh? Surely you can find at least 3 instances here of folks citing Malcolm Nance then.... Thanks!
Citing? Since when do you have to “cite” someone to parrot them?

You of all people…who lumps Trump supporters in one giant basket of deplorables.

howeda7

Reaction score
Citing? Since when do you have to “cite” someone to parrot them?

You of all people…who lumps Trump supporters in one giant basket of deplorables.
So you have nothing. You claim people here "listen" to Malcolm Nance, but can't point to anything to indicate that's remotely true.

Nice face plant. See 2 for more salve.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you have nothing. You claim people here "listen" to Malcolm Nance, but can't point to anything to indicate that's remotely true.

Nice face plant. See 2 for more salve.
That is some weak shit. Typical howie.

You sound just like the idiots on MSNBC.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I have literally never heard of Malcolm Nance. I will now Google this person.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I see. Bill Maher had him and white nationalist Shapiro on, for a ratings boost from the meme right.

Well, if KGF is throwing out some cherry-picked clip and claiming victory, then very likely the full context tells the opposite story.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time, but here it is for those who may care:

Wally

Reaction score
I see. Bill Maher had him and white nationalist Shapiro on, for a ratings boost from the meme right.

Well, if KGF is throwing out some cherry-picked clip and claiming victory, then very likely the full context tells the opposite story.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time, but here it is for those who may care:

Shapiro is sharp as a tack you have to give him that. I have listened to some of his stuff and some is good and some is whack. He did win this debate because the other guy refused to actually address his points.

I agree with Bill Maher in the clip.

bga1

Reaction score
The government admits to possessing exculpatory information, favoring the accused protestors on J6 but they are not releasing it..."law enforcement authorized defendants to enter the restricted grounds.."

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The government admits to possessing exculpatory information, favoring the accused protestors on J6 but they are not releasing it..."law enforcement authorized defendants to enter the restricted grounds.."

That's insane. Multiple people have been pressured into pleading guilty while the government withheld this evidence? It’s now seven months later!

Top Bottom