The Insurrection Hearings

MplsGopher

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

GOP lawmaker Mo Brooks says he wore body armor at the January 6 Trump rally and was tipped off to 'risks'

• Mo Brooks told a reporter he wore body armor to the pro-Trump rally that preceded the Capitol riot.
  • He said he also slept in his office instead of his condo after being tipped off about "risks."
  • It's unclear where he got the warning and whether he told other lawmakers about it.

bga1

Reaction score
Fantastic article here that nails it as far as the current type of government (meshed with a propagandized media) we have, and the lack of trust they have generated (and earned) from the public. Here are a few key excerpts, read the whole article to piece it all together:https://spectatorworld.com/topic/capitol-hill-conspiracies-january-6-theories/

Following the Capitol Hill riot of January 6, a fair number of elected leaders — mostly Democrats — and law enforcement officials expressed their belief that an armed insurrection was in the works. Hostile forces were said to ready to attack Washington intent on overthrowing the government. To forestall this, fences topped with razor wire were installed and members of the National Guard were kept on active duty. March 4 was rumored to be the date set for this uprising.....

Elaborate preparations for something that never happened and, in all likelihood, was never planned in the first place are all in a day’s (or a half a year’s) work for the US military. But it remains an interesting question of just who set in motion the preposterous idea that the danger was real. Some observers point to the bizarre cult QAnon, which has a history of announcing imaginary plots. I suspect QAnon consists of a dozen FBI agents who spend their days trolling for gullible folks who spend their days trading internet gossip. An army of revolutionary warriors QAnon is not. It’s now been alleged that some other supposedly subversive groups such as the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, along with the 14 men indicted for plotting to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, were organized and led by FBI agents and informants....

All of this is familiar territory to anyone with the slightest interest in the nation’s political theater. The Democrats evoked the tenuously attested QAnon conspiracy to advance a conspiracy of their own, aimed at faking out their supporters and the media about the dangers that lie ahead. Either that, or the QAnon hordes beat a hasty retreat in light of the superior tactical wisdom of Nancy Pelosi. Take your pick..............

Perhaps that is what today’s manipulators of elections and public opinion are counting on. One of the best ways of conducting a conspiracy has always been to lay breadcrumbs to others. That’s how the master conspirator Iago tricks Othello into murdering Desdemona. Today, if our republic is really at risk, it is not the disorganized and demoralized supporters of the old regime who are to be feared. It is the people who executed the head-fake on a Capitol Hill insurrection. What they are really about is a mystery — one that is not quite so baffling as UFOs, nor so tame as an Agatha Christie who-done-it. The conspiracy to watch out for is the one in which the actors declare that they will protect us, provided that we trust them. After what we have seen these last few years, we’d be fools to do so.

bga1

Reaction score
You are wrong about what the worst act of the day was. It was committed by a pathetic man whose ego was so wounded by losing a free and fair election by more than 7 million votes that he had to conjure up a Big Lie. He incited a riot that left people dead and injured. That my man was the worst act of the day.
T Bone- There was one person left dead- Ashli Babbitt. An unarmed woman who posed zero threat, gunned down. Trump in his speech called for a peaceful protest- clearly. A peaceful protest is as American as it gets. The election was stolen or at least there is plenty of evidence that it was. All true American should want the truth to be known about what actually happened. All we request is audits and I along with most anyone that thinks like me DO NOT ASK THAT THE ELECTION BE OVERTURNED. It's too late for that. We have a fake President with dementia who was sold to you as a moderate to cover for the far left agenda that would be in control (Biden is not in charge). They (posing as he) were elected in a criminal way. That can never happen again. The audits are a chance to fix that and learn. If I am wrong- I am a happy man! If I am right, there is an opportunity for the public to learn and correct.

The Big Lie is that the election was the most secure election ever. To believe that requires supernatural gullibility.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Fantastic article here that nails it as far as the current type of government (meshed with a propagandized media) we have
Bolded: if it's bga saying this, you run the other way

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Ashli Babbitt wanted to murder congressmen. She would have done so if she had broken through the barricade.

Her shooting was justified.

bga1

Reaction score
Peaceful protesters do not enter buildings by force. Ashli did exactly that.
That's why CNN and others called the riots of 2020- mostly peaceful.... :)

So you are saying Ashli deserved to be shot- that was the only way out? Should we just shoot all the people that loot Targets and Walmarts? You might be on to something here.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

So you are saying Ashli deserved to be shot- that was the only way out? Should we just shoot all the people that loot Targets and Walmarts? You might be on to something here.
I don't know the answer to whether shooting was the only option. But to say it wasn't an option at all is to be deliberately disingenuous.
Drive to DC during a session of Congress, and try to enter the chamber by breaking a window, and see what happens.

Spoofin

Reaction score

I am not saying Ashli deserved to be shot (I don't know all the details) and I'll let lawyers and courts decide that. What I do know is that she was participating in a riot. If I was in a group that started rioting I wouldn't join in, I would get the hell out of there.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I am not saying Ashli deserved to be shot (I don't know all the details) and I'll let lawyers and courts decide that. What I do know is that she was participating in a riot. If I was in a group that started rioting I wouldn't join in, I would get the hell out of there.

Exactly.

stocker08

Reaction score
T Bone- There was one person left dead- Ashli Babbitt. An unarmed woman who posed zero threat, gunned down.

Should she have been gunned down? No. But at the same time....people were flooding through the doors and broken windows of the Capitol Building. They clearly posed a threat and an officer there was overwhelmed and shot. Big mistake. But your claim that George Floyd was a far greater threat?

Please get your head checked.

bga1

Reaction score
Should she have been gunned down? No. But at the same time....people were flooding through the doors and broken windows of the Capitol Building. They clearly posed a threat and an officer there was overwhelmed and shot. Big mistake. But your claim that George Floyd was a far greater threat?

Please get your head checked.
Yes George Floyd, with a history of criminality including spousal abuse, who was high on fentynal at 6'6 250 pounds and resisting arrest was far more dangerous than Ashli Babbitt a military veteran and good citizen. This isn't that hard, even for you.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Fact check = true
Btw, Olbermann is the poster child for liberalism mental illness. Really sad, he was outstanding when he stuck with sports.

1627578044346.png

bga1

Reaction score
For SPG- you said that the system would work out the injustices for J6 prisoners being held (corruptly) - perhaps you are right? This gives me some flickering hope that there is still some decency in the system:

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes George Floyd, with a history of criminality including spousal abuse, who was high on fentynal at 6'6 250 pounds and resisting arrest was far more dangerous than Ashli Babbitt a military veteran and good citizen. This isn't that hard, even for you.

The exact kind of take I'd expect from an unhinged wacko.

Floyd was cuffed and on his belly with four police officers surrounding him. Babbitt and a bunch of other yahoos....smashing windows and storming the Capitol had to have outnumbered the officer by about 20-1 at least. I doubt the shooter had time to do a lookup on Babbit as he watched other officers being assaulted and getting threats thrown at them.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For SPG- you said that the system would work out the injustices for J6 prisoners being held (corruptly) - perhaps you are right? This gives me some flickering hope that there is still some decency in the system:
Interested in seeing where this one goes.

howeda7

Reaction score
Good citizens don't storm the Capitol in an attempt to violently stop the peaceful transfer of power.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
1627583133838.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up, you God-damned moron. Seriously. You need to be beaten down.
What the hell is your problem? Bga can’t provide evidence of his opinion or you have to go into your keyboard tough guy routine?

But I noticed that @howeda7 liked it. Where’s the concern about foul mouthed language howie?

bga1

Reaction score
What the hell is your problem? Bga can’t provide evidence of his opinion or you have to go into your keyboard tough guy routine?

But I noticed that @howeda7 liked it. Where’s the concern about foul mouthed language howie?
I actually get a kick out of when Jake reveals his true self.

bga1

Reaction score
Interested in seeing where this one goes.
Indeed. You have to ask yourself- Why would any CCTV clip be highly sensitive for the American public? What is in it that we cannot see that the prisoner being held wants us to see???

The vast gulf between you and I isn't that one or the other of us is a good or bad person.
It lies in the fact that I no longer accept that our media and our government officials are honest public servants. While there are exceptions- they are not. Our government and the media have for the most part joined forces and a pushing a statist agenda.

You on the other hand tend to believe in government while your party is in control. Note that while Trump was in control- I distrusted the government. I judged Trump by his policies and follow through- for which he scored an A+. But it was during this same time I was coming to see that the government agencies were revealed as battling for their corrupt lives against a man of the people.
Centralized control of the people is what they crave and enforce.

I am heartened to see a judge do this and I am hopeful that the truth about J6 comes out fully. It is beginning to be revealed that it was a scam but it will take a lot more than this common sense assessment for it to seek into the true believers and followers of the left and of centralized government as the arbiters of what is good for us all.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are there Capitol Police you wanted to hear from that didn't testify?
Bga posted this already, but I must have missed your response? Are there Capitol Police that you don’t want to hear from howie?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:

GOP lawmaker Mo Brooks says he wore body armor at the January 6 Trump rally and was tipped off to 'risks'

• Mo Brooks told a reporter he wore body armor to the pro-Trump rally that preceded the Capitol riot.
  • He said he also slept in his office instead of his condo after being tipped off about "risks."
  • It's unclear where he got the warning and whether he told other lawmakers about it.

Why on earth would a manly-man like Mo need to wear body armor that day... to protect himself from a bunch of rascals taking selfies? If they all were just 'tourists', why the body armor, Mo?

Oh, wait; I forgot... we must always protect ourselves from the mortal threat of 'Antifa'!

It is interesting, in hindsight, to read Mo's remarks to the mob that day, pre-riot.

Top Bottom