The Insurrection Hearings

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
How were the other 3 "hacks"?

Do you think Officer Dunn lied in his testimony?
I didn’t say anything about anyone lying. I said they gave their political opinions. That is useless and biased testimony.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And in some cases they did and I showed you. Is it true or not. Am I going to have to shame you again (is it possible with you) with the videos?
You assume that was because the fix was in. They were outnumbered. Some tried to stop them, and for their efforts they were pushed in a door, and beaten.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
J6 and the narrative surrounding it is a scam. Pelosi set up political theatre, hauled the actors in and I don't believe them. Again, they have cried wolf far too many times these past several years. When they start acting like they want to help Americans instead of score political points- then there might be a discussion. They have earned nothing but disdain and disbelief and you should be ashamed to be backing them. When you start asking for prisoners to be released and heard who are being held and abused without bail for do nothing other than protesting, you will be showing some decency. I am ashamed that R politicians have not done far more to battle this appalling over reach.
There is a leap here. See if you can find it.
We have courts, they will not only have their day, but have remedy for unlawful arrest.

bga1

Reaction score
I’ve never called it insurrection. But I can’t think of another attack during a routine vote count in my lifetime, can you? Actual confederate flags in the Capitol. Camp Auschwitz guy. These aren’t the good guys.
You support people who do. I am glad you see how ridiculous that is. Most German citizens didn't actually hate the Jews. They just let it happen. There was no attack. There were no armed protestors. There was one protestor, unarmed, who was shot and killed. They are protecting the person Mike Byrd and Dem security person, who did so. That was the worst act of the entire day and you haven't said a word about it. The vote count was not routine and it should not have been held for the sake of the American people.

The government is not open about what actually happened on J6. We don't know how many Feds were participating in inciting people -but we know there were some. We don't know to what degree antifa were there posing as Trump supporters and causing problems. We don't know the stories of the people who are sitting in jail without bail.

bga1

Reaction score
You assume that was because the fix was in. They were outnumbered. Some tried to stop them, and for their efforts they were pushed in a door, and beaten.
I don't assume the fix was in. I know the fix was in. I showed you the videos, people were not overpowering the officers that were waving them in. Where was the national guard and the extra police that were asked for? Pelosi refused them several times. Why? Because the fix was in.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Lets play a game?
You support people who do. I am glad you see how ridiculous that is. Most German citizens didn't actually hate the Jews. They just let it happen. There was no attack. There were no armed protestors. There was one protestor, unarmed, who was shot and killed. They are protecting the person Mike Byrd and Dem security person, who did so. That was the worst act of the entire day and you haven't said a word about it. The vote count was not routine and it should not have been held for the sake of the American people.

The government is not open about what actually happened on J6. We don't know how many Feds were participating in inciting people -but we know there were some. We don't know to what degree antifa were there posing as Trump supporters and causing problems. We don't know the stories of the people who are sitting in jail without bail.
Dude. Bust in the window of a session of Congress, crawl in, and armed or unarmed, you are going to get plugged. That isn’t protest.

bga1

Reaction score
There is a leap here. See if you can find it.
We have courts, they will not only have their day, but have remedy for unlawful arrest.
The courts and the justice system in DC are corrupt and politicized. I highly doubt that there will be justice for those falsely or unfairly imprisoned. There is too much at stake. Did Epstein commit suicide? You just are not getting where we currently are. All of the agencies have been politically corrupted. The internal sanctions for outing them are harsh. Career over or worse.

bga1

Reaction score
Dude. Bust in the window of a session of Congress, crawl in, and armed or unarmed, you are going to get plugged. That isn’t protest.
Dude, the lady was unarmed and threatening no one. George Floyd was a far, far greater threat to the officers and the public than Ms Babbitt was when she was shot. Get real. Why is the name of the shooter still being protected (despite people figuring it out with pictures and video of him doing it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The courts and the justice system in DC are corrupt and politicized. I highly doubt that there will be justice for those falsely or unfairly imprisoned. There is too much at stake. Did Epstein commit suicide? You just are not getting where we currently are. All of the agencies have been politically corrupted. The internal sanctions for outing them are harsh. Career over or worse.
You have given up.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
She would’ve murdered a congressman if she hadn’t been shot.

I’m good with it being a justified shooting.

bga1

Reaction score
You have given up.
Nope. I'm telling you the truth about the situation as it stands. Why are these people in jail for now 6 months for non-violent protesting- many of them? That's corrupt Soviet style action. Shameful.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Dude, the lady was unarmed and threatening no one. George Floyd was a far, far greater threat to the officers and the public than Ms Babbitt was when she was shot. Get real. Why is the name of the shooter still being protected (despite people figuring it out with pictures and video of him doing it.
Weird Tangent. How many officers were attending to the unarmed Mr. Floyd vs. the crowd Ms. Babbitt was a part of! Did they have a four to one ratio?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nope. I'm telling you the truth about the situation as it stands. Why are these people in jail for now 6 months for non-violent protesting- many of them? That's corrupt Soviet style action. Shameful.
I am glad people are getting woke to the system now they are a partner in it.

bga1

Reaction score
Easily the most overplayed and ridiculous argument used on GH.
I disagree. He is posting in defense of this and the thread is titled the insurrection hearings. If he wants to show some level of common sense he could have easily said- I don't think it was an insurrection. Instead, the dance. Well I personally haven't called it an insurrection.... You know, at this point, you kind of have.

bga1

Reaction score
Weird Tangent. How many officers were attending to the unarmed Mr. Floyd vs. the crowd Ms. Babbitt was a part of! Did they have a four to one ratio?
weird reply. The bottom line: Did Byrd need to shoot Babbitt? Yes or no?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why wasn’t bga there? Rather sit behind his computer screen?

bga1

Reaction score
hmmm- Pelosi denies rank and file officers the chance to testify....

bga1

Reaction score

T-Bonegopher

Reaction score

You are wrong about what the worst act of the day was. It was committed by a pathetic man whose ego was so wounded by losing a free and fair election by more than 7 million votes that he had to conjure up a Big Lie. He incited a riot that left people dead and injured. That my man was the worst act of the day.

jamiche

Reaction score

Every letter in that post was untrue, including the inaccurate historical reference.

stocker08

Reaction score
You are wrong about what the worst act of the day was. It was committed by a pathetic man whose ego was so wounded by losing a free and fair election by more than 7 million votes that he had to conjure up a Big Lie. He incited a riot that left people dead and injured. That my man was the worst act of the day.

It's not worth trying to convince beej. He's gone the way of the schizophrenic who pulls their own teeth.

Top Bottom