The Insurrection Hearings

stocker08

Reaction score
Guess what GinNY - I know both sides do it. I've never claimed any different, and in fact have said both sides do it. Benghazi would be a good example. Where do you go from here?

You are starting to sound like Stocker now (not a compliment) where you try to call me out for ripping the Ds for doing something because the Rs have done it even tho I ripped the Rs for doing it also. 🤷‍♂️

Unlike you - I choose what I object to based on what was done, not who is doing it. Twit.

Says spoofin as he runs back to his thread whining about Texas democrats "wasting" taxpayer dollars.

Or wait.....did he take a detour to the Arizona thread to complain about the taxpayer waste on the fraudit?

False alarm. Still a total coward.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Freedom of Speech by Protesters Against Politicians - the most important speech of all. Who doesn't love it?

Protesters disrupt Republican politicians' press conference in support of Capitol rioters – video

Protesters shut down a press conference by Congress members Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Louis Gohmert and Paul Gosar about the arrests and investigation of the 6 January attack on the US Capitol.

The far-right Republican members of Congress stood outside the US Department of Justice and said they were demanding answers on the treatment and status of the prisoners jailed in connection with the 6 January riot. Gaetz, Greene, Gohmert and Gosar have staunchly defended former president Donald Trump and his supporters.

The news conference comes as police officers testified to a Democratic-led House of Representatives investigatory committee in its first session probing the incident

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...onference-in-support-of-capitol-rioters-video

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I wonder how they decided on who would get to testify on the Capitol riots? Answer: Trump hatred

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I wonder how they decided on who would get to testify on the Capitol riots? Answer: Trump hatred

The machine sure is out to smear this guy. He is not on trial for breaking any law, did his job, but apparently has stepped out of his lane.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are there Capitol Police you wanted to hear from that didn't testify?
Absolutely.

On facts, like preparedness, equipment, planning, and many other aspects of Jan 6 that Pelosi won’t let anyone hear about.

These guys were partisan hacks, so you liked them.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The machine sure is out to smear this guy. He is not on trial for breaking any law, did his job, but apparently has stepped out of his lane.
How is posting his Tweet “smearing” him? Was it untrue?

I welcome his factual testimony, buy not his political opinions.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How is posting his Tweet “smearing” him? Was it untrue?
On these pages he’s being called a political actor, and it is at least implied that he cant testify to his experience because he has political opinions that put him on the other side of the mob. Given the outcome, he might be justified in his distaste for red hats and Trump flags, if we are allowed broad brushstrokes.

bga1

Reaction score
On these pages he’s being called a political actor, and it is at least implied that he cant testify to his experience because he has political opinions that put him on the other side of the mob. Given the outcome, he might be justified in his distaste for red hats and Trump flags, if we are allowed broad brushstrokes.
He had distaste for red hats and Trump flags long before J6. That has been shown.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn’t say anything about his testimony to facts that occurred. I don’t want his political opinions, which he and all the witnesses gave.

If we needed political opinions, we could have any GH lefty testify.

bga1

Reaction score
If a guy has a business burnt by Antifa, has prior tweets about Antifa, can he testify to seeing Antifa burn his business down?
No, because Antifa is only an idea. It doesn't really exist I've been told.

bga1

Reaction score
While you may find him prejudiced, if you sit in his shoes for a moment, the actual thing you don’t like just physically attacked you.
Pelosi told us that biased people cannot be heard.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Pelosi told us that biased people cannot be heard.
I’m hardly defending Nancy. This could have had a different format, but sabotaging it was more important. So, this is what we have. Given that the response to emotional personal testimony was a not a refutation of the testimony but a dig into social media history I’m not sure we are off to a cracking start. The officers are going to be the least political part of this process.
Check out the minority leaders description of 1/6 in January and check out how far he’s going to run cover now, and tell me just one party is playing politics.

bga1

Reaction score
I’m hardly defending Nancy. This could have had a different format, but sabotaging it was more important. So, this is what we have. Given that the response to emotional personal testimony was a not a refutation of the testimony but a dig into social media history I’m not sure we are off to a cracking start. The officers are going to be the least political part of this process.
Check out the minority leaders description of 1/6 in January and check out how far he’s going to run cover now, and tell me just one party is playing politics.
She set up a politicized format. Nothing about it is worth a cent. I've seen the Dems do this too often these past 4 years. The Hillary dossier. Russian collusion witch hunt. The Kavanaugh kangaroo court. The fake impeachment for the Ukraine call an impeachment done to give Biden cover for his own corruption. The Mueller probe- all Dems. The stolen election and propping up a moderate with dementia so they could push the far left agenda. All they do is lie. J6 was nothing more than a theatrical set up. A few back actors for Trump - sure. The rest- a total made for media story.

Insurrection- unarmed? Give me a break. Most serious event since 1812? Cmon man. It's all BS and you suck it in hook line and sinker every time.

bga1

Reaction score
Beeg beat you to that one. Imagine I said something real, like George Soros.
Now that you mention it there certainly are a lot of scum bags on your side of the political equation.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
She set up a politicized format. Nothing about it is worth a cent. I've seen the Dems do this too often these past 4 years. The Hillary dossier. Russian collusion witch hunt. The Kavanaugh kangaroo court. The fake impeachment for the Ukraine call an impeachment done to give Biden cover for his own corruption. The Mueller probe- all Dems. The stolen election and propping up a moderate with dementia so they could push the far left agenda. All they do is lie. J6 was nothing more than a theatrical set up. A few back actors for Trump - sure. The rest- a total made for media story.

Insurrection- unarmed? Give me a break. Most serious event since 1812? Cmon man. It's all BS and you suck it in hook line and sinker every time.
I’ve never called it insurrection. But I can’t think of another attack during a routine vote count in my lifetime, can you? Actual confederate flags in the Capitol. Camp Auschwitz guy. These aren’t the good guys.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Now that you mention it there certainly are a lot of scum bags on your side of the political equation.
There are some real idiots. If a policeman from Minneapolis tried to describe how his precinct was burned down, would it be funny if he seemed bothered by that and was accused of being soft? I don’t think so, If he had some anti BLM material on his Twitter account would you give him a scarlet letter? Anyone who did needs to take a break And try to understand the person.
Im not seeing the right shining in the last 24 hours.

howeda7

Reaction score
Absolutely.

On facts, like preparedness, equipment, planning, and many other aspects of Jan 6 that Pelosi won’t let anyone hear about.

These guys were partisan hacks, so you liked them.
How were the other 3 "hacks"?

Do you think Officer Dunn lied in his testimony?

bga1

Reaction score
There are some real idiots. If a policeman from Minneapolis tried to describe how his precinct was burned down, would it be funny if he seemed bothered by that and was accused of being soft? I don’t think so, If he had some anti BLM material on his Twitter account would you give him a scarlet letter? Anyone who did needs to take a break And try to understand the person.
Im not seeing the right shining in the last 24 hours.
J6 and the narrative surrounding it is a scam. Pelosi set up political theatre, hauled the actors in and I don't believe them. Again, they have cried wolf far too many times these past several years. When they start acting like they want to help Americans instead of score political points- then there might be a discussion. They have earned nothing but disdain and disbelief and you should be ashamed to be backing them. When you start asking for prisoners to be released and heard who are being held and abused without bail for do nothing other than protesting, you will be showing some decency. I am ashamed that R politicians have not done far more to battle this appalling over reach.

Top Bottom