The Insurrection Hearings

kg21

Reaction score
1/6 wasn't just about that day.

Are you unaware of what the riot was about? It wasn't a bunch of dickwads taking advantage of a situation to steal a food processor from a Target or burn some shit. There was a goal in mind. That goal was being schemed and plotted about by grass roots folks all the way up to the very top of our government, including - in fact led by - the president of the United States. Those are undisputed facts.
How many were there?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You related to Epps? You keep trying to run cover for him.
Not at all. But it it's important to know where this stuff is coming from. Tucker, who has already claimed that it was an in job by the Feds, and Ted Cruz, who got owned by Tucker on live TV and needs to grovel.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Oath Keepers leader and 10 others charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack

The Justice Department has charged 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy related to the Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, including the leader of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes.
The new indictment, handed down by a grand jury on Wednesday and made public Thursday, alleges that Rhodes and his co-conspirators engaged in a conspiracy to "oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force, by preventing, hindering, or delaying by force execution of laws governing the transfer of power."

The latest court filings revealed that Oath Keeper Thomas Caldwell, who was arrested in January, claimed to take a reconnaissance trip to Washington, DC, before January 6. The indictment also surfaces previously unknown communications Rhodes is alleged to have sent that prosecutors say encouraged the use of force to oppose the lawful transfer of power. "We aren't going through this without civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body and spirit," Rhodes allegedly said in a November 5, 2020, signal message.

Additionally, the indictment says that that Oath Keepers from three different states, including newly charged Edward Vallejo, stashed weapons in a Virginia hotel as part of a quick reaction force. Rhodes has also been of interest to the House's January 6 investigation, which issued subpoenas in November for him and his organization for a deposition and documents related to the events of that day. CNN reported in July that Rhodes gave a voluntary interview to the FBI and that investigators seized his cell phone. He has denied all wrongdoing.

According to previous court filings submitted by the Justice Department in other cases, Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting, "We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection, or you can call it a war or fight."

scools12

Reaction score
Not at all. But it it's important to know where this stuff is coming from. Tucker, who has already claimed that it was an in job by the Feds, and Ted Cruz, who got owned by Tucker on live TV and needs to grovel.
Where the stuff is coming from?

Epps put himself in the middle of it. The crowd called him out as a Fed.

Carlson and Cruz aren’t the issue.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Where the stuff is coming from?

Epps put himself in the middle of it. The crowd called him out as a Fed.

Carlson and Cruz aren’t the issue.
He's a fiction of the imagination of fantasists. Or actually the owner of a wedding venue in Arizona He hasn't even disappeared. The degree to which he was "wanted" is very over exaggerated. But mostly, in a crowd of 30k, his comments were probably vanilla.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It wasn't us, so therefore it must be someone else.
The somene else was the Feds
There must be proof of this
Enter Ray Epps, "maybe the central figure"

It would take a special kind of stupid for Leftists to disrupt the certification of an election they just won.

scools12

Reaction score
It wasn't us, so therefore it must be someone else.
The somene else was the Feds
There must be proof of this
Enter Ray Epps, "maybe the central figure"

It would take a special kind of stupid for Leftists to disrupt the certification of an election they just won.
Give it a rest.

You care more about Ray Epps than the J6 Committee does.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Recently arrested Oathkeepers leader Steward Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting:

"We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country.

Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection -- or you can call it a war."

1642110242935.png

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score

Oath Keepers leader and 10 others charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack

The Justice Department has charged 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy related to the Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, including the leader of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes.
The new indictment, handed down by a grand jury on Wednesday and made public Thursday, alleges that Rhodes and his co-conspirators engaged in a conspiracy to "oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force, by preventing, hindering, or delaying by force execution of laws governing the transfer of power."

The latest court filings revealed that Oath Keeper Thomas Caldwell, who was arrested in January, claimed to take a reconnaissance trip to Washington, DC, before January 6. The indictment also surfaces previously unknown communications Rhodes is alleged to have sent that prosecutors say encouraged the use of force to oppose the lawful transfer of power. "We aren't going through this without civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body and spirit," Rhodes allegedly said in a November 5, 2020, signal message.

Additionally, the indictment says that that Oath Keepers from three different states, including newly charged Edward Vallejo, stashed weapons in a Virginia hotel as part of a quick reaction force. Rhodes has also been of interest to the House's January 6 investigation, which issued subpoenas in November for him and his organization for a deposition and documents related to the events of that day. CNN reported in July that Rhodes gave a voluntary interview to the FBI and that investigators seized his cell phone. He has denied all wrongdoing.

According to previous court filings submitted by the Justice Department in other cases, Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting, "We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection, or you can call it a war or fight."

Now we get some of the serious charges...
😍

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
1/6 wasn't just about that day.

Are you unaware of what the riot was about? It wasn't a bunch of dickwads taking advantage of a situation to steal a food processor from a Target or burn some shit. There was a goal in mind. That goal was being schemed and plotted about by grass roots folks all the way up to the very top of our government, including - in fact led by - the president of the United States. Those are undisputed facts.
That is very unspecific. What exactly was the goal of the wacko wearing the horns? Your scenario here makes it sound like they had a plan when they entered the capitol --- what was that plan? Just stick to the undisputed facts.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof says it's the same as the criminals who took advantage of the BLM protests to loot and burn. Those looters were definitely trying to effect political change.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now do Portland

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof says it's the same as the criminals who took advantage of the BLM protests to loot and burn. Those looters were definitely trying to effect political change.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
The BLM / Defund the Police efforts aren't about political change?

Wally

Reaction score

The majority of people breaking the law didn't give a shit about anything. They just used the opportunity to loot.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What were their demands in Portland?
How does it affect anything but Portland?

You sure are obcessed with Portland.
This works again....
Also, it seems that you are arguing that what makes this riot unique is that a politically motivated group went looking for trouble and ultimately played a key role in that happening. That basically describes the summer of 2020.

Take Portland for example. How is that (extreme political group stoking the fire) different than what happened in Portland? How was the result (violence, destruction, intimidation, death) any different? More of it all in Portland which went on for months, but there are far more similarities than differences. The only differences I can see are location, the opposite political motivation, and that you mock and make fun of one as no big deal while getting upset when others aren’t outraged enough for your liking on the other.
So does this....

GopherJake

Reaction score
That is very unspecific. What exactly was the goal of the wacko wearing the horns? Your scenario here makes it sound like they had a plan when they entered the capitol --- what was that plan? Just stick to the undisputed facts.
To disrupt the certification.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Do the delusional RW'ers honestly believe all of these people came all the way to Washington to break into the Capitol, snap a quick selfie, then off to Applebee's?
The majority of people went to Washington to participate in a rally. Some people went looking for trouble. A small percentage of the people there for the rally participated in a riot. Again, just like what happened across the Country throughout 2020.

Spoofin

Reaction score
To disrupt the certification.
No doubt some wanted to disrupt the certification. That is a lot different than to kidnap and hang people like some others are claiming. They wanted to make a political statement - just like those that burned police stations and attacked police throughout 2020. I'm still failing to see what makes J6 so much worse than (pick your riot in 2020)?

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
What exactly was the goal of the wacko wearing the horns?

If your criteria is that everyone adjacent to a plot must have the same goal -- then you'll have thousands of reasons to be distracted by the guys with horns. There were thousands who were simply there to keep Trump in the office and maybe they had their own plans (or most no plans at all).

This conspiracy is about these groups like Oath Keepers and their possible connections to folks like Roger Stone and Stone's possible connection to, well, who? (or is it whom?) I'd say your friend with the horns was among thousands who were the river in which folks like Rhodes swam -- offering some muscle to storm the gates and cover for more specific purposes.

Frontline's American Insurrection has been following some of these folks around for a few years and it's some extreme folks. So if folks like Rhodes were showing up, I wouldn't be surprised if their were FBI folks in the area. Right or left, we'd want to FBI to be keeping tabs on folks like that.

GopherJake

Reaction score
No doubt some wanted to disrupt the certification. That is a lot different than to kidnap and hang people like some others are claiming. They wanted to make a political statement - just like those that burned police stations and attacked police throughout 2020. I'm still failing to see what makes J6 so much worse than (pick your riot in 2020)?
Any idea what was going on inside the building? Was it just a ho-hum certification? It's all part of the picture. And that part is much more important and scary. You aren't hearing my message. I don't much care about a rally. I do care about a riot on our capitol. And I really care what they were rioting about. But what I care about most is the jackassery that was going on inside the capitol before it was ever breached. It's all part of 1/6. It wasn't tourists, @Spoofin. You are on the side of downplaying, once again.

Wally

Reaction score

What's worse is that all they needed was a tweet from Trump and they would have gotten their guns and made it real.

Their desire to and thought that they were operating in the President's name makes it different, vastly different.

howeda7

Reaction score
What's worse is that all they needed was a tweet from Trump and they would have gotten their guns and made it real.

Their desire to and thought that they were operating in the President's name makes it different, vastly different.
Yes. And Trump wanted the National Guard to protect his cult, not protect Congress from them.

scools12

Reaction score
The Civil War, Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and J6 are all the same. The riots in 2020 pale in comparison.

On J6 democracy was hanging in the balance. Even though a couple of hours later Congress was back in session and the transfer of power took place we were literally moments away from the Wacko Horn Wearing Dynasty ruling the land.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Any idea what was going on inside the building? Was it just a ho-hum certification? It's all part of the picture. And that part is much more important and scary. You aren't hearing my message. I don't much care about a rally. I do care about a riot on our capitol. And I really care what they were rioting about. But what I care about most is the jackassery that was going on inside the capitol before it was ever breached. It's all part of 1/6. It wasn't tourists, @Spoofin. You are on the side of downplaying, once again.
Virtually every riot is meant to disrupt. Someone sitting on the freeway is meant to disrupt traffic. Burning a police station is meant to disrupt police business as usual. You said they were trying to disrupt the certification and I grant you that. I care about the riot at the capitol too. How many times can I praise the FBI for charging nearly 800 people? How many times can I say I want every one of them prosecuted? How many times can I denounce any and all riots? But because I don't think there was some wild plan to kidnap or murder, or that I don't think our Country almost lost democracy, or because I think comparing it to 12/7 or 9/11 is nonsense - I am downplaying it? And here I thought we were having an actual conversation.

Top Bottom