The Insurrection Hearings

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
If I tell you to do something, will you listen?

The people that went into the Capitol are dumbasses that fell for it and hurt their own movement. Regardless, if the Fed involvement is true, you're OK with our intelligence agencies actively promoting a colour revolution in their own country?

Section2

Reaction score
Active role...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Again, if you don’t believe they did, fine, consider the question hypothetical.

But you and Howie won’t because you don’t want to box yourselves in if it turns out that the FBI, like they did with the Michigan governor “kidnapping”, was actually a driving force behind this. FBI spokeswoman refused to deny that FBI agents committed violence on 1/6. Seems like that would be an easy thing to say, no?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah. Just go with the Dem narrative that 1/6 is just like 9/11, 12/7/41 or whatever the date the first battle of Bull Run was.
More desperation. 1/6 was - and continues to be - a huge threat to this country. The enemy within can be far more dangerous. When halfway reasonable people like you and @Section2 begin to spout completely unfounded conspiracy theories, this is alarming to me.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The rank and file put him on a poster. Someone higher had him taken off.

They look inept because they are corrupt. Oh, we lost the Epstein evidence-oops. Oh- we committed a couple of hundred errors with Russiagate- oops. Oh - we just found out that Hillary's emails are on Anthony Weiner's laptop and we have known that for a while, but oops, it slipped between the cracks. We never investigated Seth Rich that was the DC police. FOIA request....oops we have his laptop and 20,000 responsive documents on that. You can't have them but we do. Hunter's laptop, full of incriminating evidence, turned in by computer guy who had been told FBI would investigate. A year later, the FBI: sure we have it. Bruce Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS on the Trump Russian collusion fairy tale.

The FBI is a fine and competent operation with a world of capability and expertise. The upper management is corrupt to the core. They are politically weaponized. They hated Trump, because he disturbed their kingdom and authority.
Stop with the facts. St Pauli shuts down when facts are presented.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
More desperation. 1/6 was - and continues to be - a huge threat to this country. The enemy within can be far more dangerous. When halfway reasonable people like you and @Section2 begin to spout completely unfounded conspiracy theories, this is alarming to me.

1/6 was so bad, and it scares you so much, that means don't ask questions about how it really happened while limiting the search to only one political party, right?

scools12

Reaction score
I saw in a movie once where they said "If you ask someone if they if they are cop, and they are, they have to say yes". So, this is sorted.
Everyone who attended the protest regardless if they made it to the Capitol Building or not has been demonized by the current Administration and their media partners as a domestic terrorist. J6 is being used as a backdrop for the leftists to attempt a federal takeover of state and local elections.

However, Ray Epps who encourages going into the Capitol, ends up on a wanted poster, magically comes off the poster and is now deemed just an attendee and the narrative surrounding him is nothing to see here.

I have no clue who or what Ray Epps is or isn’t but the story we are being told about him is being mocked and rightfully so.

Wally

Reaction score
The people that went into the Capitol are dumbasses that fell for it and hurt their own movement. Regardless, if the Fed involvement is true, you're OK with our intelligence agencies actively promoting a colour revolution in their own country?

It's how they operate. Their paid/threatened informants push people to see what they are thinking.

I don't agree with it, but in this case the events didn't unfold as they did because of one FBI informant.

I have seen more troubling instances with terrorism investigations where the informant is pushing their targets so hard the people they are investigating turn the informant in to the FBI as a terrorist.

Yes overall it is a VERY shitty and wrong tactic.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Everyone who attended the protest regardless if they made it to the Capitol Building or not has been demonized by the current Administration and their media partners as a domestic terrorist.

However, Ray Epps who encourages going into the Capitol, ends up on a wanted poster, magically comes off the poster and is now deemed just an attendee and the narrative surrounding him is nothing to see here.

I have no clue who or what Ray Epps is or isn’t but the story we are being told about him is being mocked and rightfully so.
He is a boogeyman.
The FBI isn't going to put an agent on a wanted list. People were on the list from video samples, and not everyone on the list has been arrested.
What crime would you charge him with?
He sounds like an idiot, but he seems to be an excuse for the bad behavior of other people, who have agency to make their own choices.

GopherJake

Reaction score
1/6 was so bad, and it scares you so much, that means don't ask questions about how it really happened while limiting the search to only one political party, right?
Wrong. Follow the evidence. Wingnut theories aren't evidence. You know that. Stop feeding the beast.

scools12

Reaction score
He is a boogeyman.
The FBI isn't going to put an agent on a wanted list. People were on the list from video samples, and not everyone on the list has been arrested.
What crime would you charge him with?
He sounds like an idiot, but he seems to be an excuse for the bad behavior of other people, who have agency to make their own choices.
The fact you think there couldn’t have been a mistake and someone ended up on the wanted list that shouldn’t have is hilarious.

I never said Epps should be charged with a crime nor did I say the FBI conspired to incite the J6 riot.

The Biden Administration, the Leftist Party and their media partners have framed J6 as on par with Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and the end of democracy. This Epps guy who they clearly had interest in says I don’t work for the FBI and I was just an attendee is all that is needed to move from him.

The hyperbole is over the top and shows how ridiculously political the J6 Committee is.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The fact you think there couldn’t have been a mistake and someone ended up on the wanted list that shouldn’t have is hilarious.

I never said Epps should be charged with a crime nor did I say the FBI conspired to incite the J6 riot.

The Biden Administration, the Leftist Party and their media partners have framed J6 as on par with Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and the end of democracy. This Epps guy who they clearly had interest in says I don’t work for the FBI and I was just an attendee is all that is needed to move from him.

The hyperbole is over the top and shows how ridiculously political the J6 Committee is.
I don't know if you have noticed, but there is kind of segment of the MAGA movment trying to pretend they were not there, were duped by outside forces, or it didn't happen at all.
Like I said, very telling that Cruz is on point for a theory promoted by Tucker, after Tucker embarrased him. If there is one way to get Cruz in line, it's to make him embarrased, like calling his wife ugly or something.

Section2

Reaction score
Violence was not the answer to the 2020 election. Legal action was. And legislative action to ensure more secure elections. But huge threat to “our Democracy” is not remotely how I see it.
the entire trump presidency consisted of deep state types trying to set him up to get him removed. It started before he even took office. It’s a real conspiracy. You lost the benefit of the doubt. It’s entirely possible that the FBI and others in government used the 1/6 protests to achieve political ends. Including incitement, infiltration, removing security, and making it as bad as possible optically. Thousands of MaGas still took the bait and paid the consequences. They are not blameless. Neither is Trump.

The predictions that this would be a running trend were wrong. It’s now entirely a political cudgel, and the somber and phony anniversary events the worst kind of politics.

millions of Americans on both sides don’t trust our electoral process. Federalizing it will exacerbate those concerns. And you’re barreling ahead.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

The J6 Committee is a farce and nothing but political theater and grandstanding of the highest level.
If one wants to hold that opinion on Congressional committees in general, I could get on board. The show with Fauci was certainly full of "look at me" moments.

howeda7

Reaction score
Active role...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the Fellas who aren't election truthers but just can't understand how Biden won are now deeply troubled by Ted Cruz's fake smoking gun. Like clockwork.

howeda7

Reaction score
the entire trump presidency consisted of deep state types trying to set him up to get him removed. It started before he even took office. It’s a real conspiracy. It’s entirely possible that the FBI and others in government used the 1/6 protests to achieve political ends. Including incitement, infiltration, removing security, and making it as bad as possible optically.

millions of Americans on both sides don’t trust our electoral process.
Perhaps not everyone is as halfway reasonable as they seem.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

A take on Epps worth reading, I think.

Section2

Reaction score
Perhaps not everyone is as halfway reasonable as they seem.
You agree with the objectives of the FBI and deep state. Total trump opposition by any means necessary or GTFO. Acknowledge nothing he does that is good. Resist everything, do anything you can to get him out. Prevent him from running again to protect democracy. That’s reasonable.

howeda7

Reaction score
You agree with the objectives of the FBI and deep state. Total trump opposition by any means necessary or GTFO. Acknowledge nothing he does that is good. Resist everything, do anything you can to get him out. Prevent him from running again to protect democracy. That’s reasonable.
There were attempts to remove him, he was impeached. There was investigation into his ties with Russia, because he had ties with Russia. There were surely some in permanent positions who didn't like him, as there are for Biden.

There was no massive "Deep State Conspiracy" to remove him via illegal means. You're barely saner than Beeg.

bga1

Reaction score

Factcheck.org is a leftist organization.

The Feds placed themselves in leadership of another organization (also Oath Keepers) in Michigan in the case of the attempted kidnapping of Whitmer. They organized it! So it would not be surprising if Epps was also an undercover guy in Oath Keepers. There were more Feds in that group than right wing whackos. That's not exactly first class FBI work- planning something like this is actually not their job. They should be stopping this behavior not planning it. To what degree did they do the same thing on J6. I expect far more happened regarding the Feds on J6.

All the FBI had to do before Congress was deny that Epps is a federal agent. Instead they incredulously claimed that they didn't know who that was. That doesn't give you pause?

A real fact checker does not start out the fact check with a conclusion. That's what they did here. These guys are narrative builders- nothing more.

You should be ashamed of the left and how they have conducted the J6 committee and who they put on it. Pure political theater with all Trump haters. 6 Dems and Adam Kinsinger and Liz Cheney. That is not an effort at truth.

bga1

Reaction score
If one wants to hold that opinion on Congressional committees in general, I could get on board. The show with Fauci was certainly full of "look at me" moments.
Fauci's career is a "look at me" moment. He's a total fraud and an evil man.

Agreed though. All of these committees are political theater. We need a total cleanout of Congress followed by term limits. These things are now all about who gets elected. Long gone are the days of a true investigation, that is meaningful and consequential.

Congress no longer serves Americans. And coincidentally, the public has caught on:

RCP Average11/30 - 1/11--22.466.4-44.0
Economist/YouGov1/8 - 1/111258 RV1762-45
USA Today/Suffolk12/27 - 12/301000 RV1670-54
Gallup12/1 - 12/16811 A2373-50
Monmouth12/2 - 12/6753 RV2467-43
Harvard-Harris11/30 - 12/21989 RV3260-28
All Congressional Job Approval Polling Data

GopherJake

Reaction score
Violence was not the answer to the 2020 election. Legal action was. And legislative action to ensure more secure elections. But huge threat to “our Democracy” is not remotely how I see it.
I do. Undermining confidence in our very fragile election system with absolutely ZERO evidence, backed up by mainstream R citizens and dozens and dozens of federal R politicians towing the line of a narcissistic, sore-loser liar is cutting at the heart of our system.

the entire trump presidency consisted of deep state types trying to set him up to get him removed. It started before he even took office. It’s a real conspiracy.
Mmm-kay.

You lost the benefit of the doubt. It’s entirely possible that the FBI and others in government used the 1/6 protests to achieve political ends. Including incitement, infiltration, removing security, and making it as bad as possible optically.
Mmm-kay. Absolutely zero proof, but "it's entirely possible." Pretty flimsy theory there, Mate.

Thousands of MaGas still took the bait and paid the consequences. They are not blameless. Neither is Trump.
Yeah, "they took the bait." From Antifa, the CIA, FBI and stuff. That's what happened. ZERO proof, but "it's entirely possible."

Section2

Reaction score

Epps actions on 1/5 and 6 are HIGHLY suspect. Being an FBI informant/asset is just one of the possibilities. But the fact that he was on their most wanted list and then removed somewhat suspiciously raises some red flags. Lots of red flags all over this event.

Top Bottom