The Insurrection Hearings

scools12

Reaction score
Not at all, those things are stupid. People who commit crimes tend to blame the police for things. See a pattern?
I see that your Republicans used to hold law enforcement in high esteem is the same nonsensical shifting blame crap as is the Republicans want to defund the police.

I see that pattern.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I see that your Republicans used to hold law enforcement in high esteem is the same nonsensical shifting blame crap as is the Republicans want to defund the police.

I see that pattern.
The commentary yesterday on Twitter and Fox opinion was pretty grim, if that what support for the police looks like.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
So, the abuse these officers are taking and an Air Force combat veteran are OK, because by your own standard, silence is complicity. Now, honestly, I don't think that of you, but if you want to play that game, so be it. It's ridiculous to play the "you haven't commented on everything, so I got you game".

Anyhoo, try this gem.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰

scools12

Reaction score
The commentary yesterday on Twitter and Fox opinion was pretty grim, if that what support for the police looks like.
A leftist trying to point the finger at the right with regard to support of the police is completely fraudulent.

bga1

Reaction score
So, the abuse these officers are taking and an Air Force combat veteran are OK, because by your own standard, silence is complicity. Now, honestly, I don't think that of you, but if you want to play that game, so be it. It's ridiculous to play the "you haven't commented on everything, so I got you game".

Anyhoo, try this gem.

I will tell you now and I have said- any Trump supporter that did bad things to police, knowingly broke the law, was violent or otherwise went beyond the norms of protesting- has no support from me. I don't think there were many Trump people involved in such events. I believe that some of it was staged and led by Antifa and Feds. Were there stupid followers who got suckered in? I'm sure there were.

All that said, no one on that day committed a crime worthy of jail without bail and solitary confinement. There was one killing that day. It was allegedly by Mike Byrd a security detail who killed an unarmed lady, a military veteran btw. There is no way she should have been shot and killed. Yet Byrd, a black man, who killed a white woman, is free and his identity is being protected by authorities, though it has been discovered. Where it the justice there? Had a white office shot a black protestor point blank, unarmed we would be having a fully different discussion.

By the way, any tape with Don Lemon on it faces automatic disqualification. The dumbest most biased man on TV and that is quite the honor. J6 is yet another media scam that you have fallen for. It was all intended to relieve pressure on looking into a stolen election. You are a victim of a psy op. almost daily.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A leftist trying to point the finger at the right with regard to support of the police is completely fraudulent.
Yes, because two things can't be wrong, it is always zero sum.

scools12

Reaction score
Yes, because two things can't be wrong, it is always zero sum.
You went down this road. Trying to lay blame after what law enforcement has put up with from your leftist comrades over the last year and counting was a pathetic and ignorant attempt.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You went down this road. Trying to lay blame after what law enforcement has put up with from your leftist comrades over the last year and counting was a pathetic and ignorant attempt.
So, this is what gives license to call the capitol police out as fakes and actors, is years of good will built up? OK

stocker08

Reaction score
Is there some crime in talking to the President- the one who called for peaceful protests on January 6? Bret Baier is fine. All credit here should go to Jim Jordan who has more honesty in his little finger than Pelosi in her entire being. You somehow cannot see that. Do you think Pelosi has a bias? Should she be running the committee? Do the Dems on the committee have a bias? I have serious doubts that you are able to answer those questions honestly.

The one who apparently called for "peaceful protests" as his rally group rioted, stormed, and raided the capitol while he sat back for hours and gleefully watched on the TV. Oh....and then after hours had passed....issued a statement telling the rioters that they should now go home....and that he loved them.

scools12

Reaction score
So, this is what gives license to call the capitol police out as fakes and actors, is years of good will built up? OK
I never said it gave anyone the license to do anything.

The hypocritical it’s the Republicans who disrespect law enforcement narrative you’re trying to push is what I am referring to.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Anyhoo, try this gem.

Just another right wing patriot on that voicemail. Good folks. Go home now.....Trumpy love you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So when is the commission going to actually study the government's failure and involvement, or lack thereof, in this debacle? Or will it continue to be a made-for-TV political dog and pony show like yesterday?
Wait! What? This is looking like a grandstanding event? I'm shocked.

So far it seems we have learned that there was a riot on 1/6 and that there were some really bad people involved in it. Oh, and Liz Cheney demanded that those responsible be held accountable - apparently forgetting that there is an active FBI investigation that has already charged 591 people.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!

bga1

Reaction score
We have the receipts on the fraud who testified yesterday (past public comments). Yes he is a political actor. He is being used as a prop in this event. My guess is that he is well compensated for it. This is DC style corruption.

Burn down Kenosha? Yep- officer Dunn

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Political actor? He's not an actual police officer? Do you think he is lying? Accusing him of being on the take is a pretty strong thing, given you have absolutely no proof of that.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We have the receipts on the fraud who testified yesterday (past public comments). Yes he is a political actor. He is being used as a prop in this event. My guess is that he is well compensated for it. This is DC style corruption.

Burn down Kenosha? Yep- officer Dunn

Please explain to the class as you are omniscient, how does one audition to be a political actor? In another life, I was a thespian, so maybe I can dust off my SAG card and get some work?

Are the gun shot victims of mass murders political actors as well? There are some on your side who have said so definitively.

GopherJake

Reaction score
By the way, any tape with Don Lemon on it faces automatic disqualification. The dumbest most biased man on TV and that is quite the honor. J6 is yet another media scam that you have fallen for. It was all intended to relieve pressure on looking into a stolen election. You are a victim of a psy op. almost daily.
Not at all typical that @bga1 avoids the content and criticizes the source. :rolleyes: It literally makes no difference if that was Mickey Mouse interviewing him. That man's view is valid and that phone call is despicable. You stand with that caller because you are seditionist trash.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Wait! What? This is looking like a grandstanding event? I'm shocked.

So far it seems we have learned that there was a riot on 1/6 and that there were some really bad people involved in it. Oh, and Liz Cheney demanded that those responsible be held accountable - apparently forgetting that there is an active FBI investigation that has already charged 591 people.
Benghazi, you Twit - both sides do it!

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, this shit is hilarious. About a minute in, I'm rolling on the ground laughing. Schiff is a natural born clown.

stocker08

Reaction score
Not at all typical that @bga1 avoids the content and criticizes the source. :rolleyes: It literally makes no difference if that was Mickey Mouse interviewing him. That man's view is valid and that phone call is despicable. You stand with that caller because you are seditionist trash.

CNN is always fake....regardless of content. Only conservative treehouse, powerline blog, look ahead america, western journal, oan, newsmax, Alex Jones, and the rest of the extreme right wing sources that pop up overnight are worthy.

golf

Reaction score
The never ending Russian stolen election hoax put forth by the Dems led to a majority in the House in the mid-terms and the dumbest President in history getting, by far, the most votes in history. The Dems blazed a path on this one.
with an assist from the dumbest senators/ reps in history (that would be cheney, romney and friends).

Spoofin

Reaction score
Benghazi, you Twit - both sides do it!

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Guess what GinNY - I know both sides do it. I've never claimed any different, and in fact have said both sides do it. Benghazi would be a good example. Where do you go from here?

You are starting to sound like Stocker now (not a compliment) where you try to call me out for ripping the Ds for doing something because the Rs have done it even tho I ripped the Rs for doing it also. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Unlike you - I choose what I object to based on what was done, not who is doing it. Twit.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Guess what GinNY - I know both sides do it. I've never claimed any different, and in fact have said both sides do it. Benghazi would be a good example. Where do you go from here?

You are starting to sound like Stocker now (not a compliment) where you try to call me out for ripping the Ds for doing something because the Rs have done it even tho I ripped the Rs for doing it also. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Unlike you - I choose what I object to based on what was done, not who is doing it. Twit.
My bad, please accept my since apologies.

I forgot you only break this out for "very special occasions." Pucker Up Fraud -

1627509059054.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
with an assist from the dumbest senators/ reps in history (that would be cheney, romney and friends).
Please run for office, so I can start a PAC thwart you.

You won't be hard to spot-

1627509270317.png

Top Bottom