The Insurrection Hearings

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof is all in.

Spoof are you tithing to Captain Ron's campaign yet?
10% pretax is required for true believers...
I'd vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. It is priceless to watch a Biden supporter talk about that like it is a bad choice. Priceless.

scools12

Reaction score
Yes Howie, you broke it wide open from Twitter. Ron is forcing Florida to hide deaths - just not report them - and no one is saying a word --- but you noticed. He is hiding tests too, btw. How could anyone support this guy? It is so obvious. Will Rebekkah have a twitter exclusive for you? DHB.
IALTO

There were a few leftist on this board all in on Rebekkah. 😂😂😂😂😂

Spoofin

Reaction score
IALTO

There were a few leftist on this board all in on Rebekkah. 😂😂😂😂😂
Not only in Florida - but when she started Tweeting about Texas too.
I'm not sure there are bigger #Sheep than the lefties on this board. Right now in another thread they are yapping about why it doesn't matter when the current POTUS lies. Good Stuff.

Wally

Reaction score
I'd vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. It is priceless to watch a Biden supporter talk about that like it is a bad choice. Priceless.

The question was, Is your money where your mouth is?

I am hoping for someone better than Biden. My vote was against Trump and not for Biden.

I don't think, Desantis lines up with me on the main issues I care about. Economic policy, workers rights and the environment. He would probably be an ok president, his policies would make me more wealthy so that can numb me from the destruction he sows.

Trump was so far out of bounds on dealing with dictators, self enrichment, ect that the only tenable position in my mind was to do anything to get him out. He cared more about winning than doing what was right or good for the country/world.

stocker08

Reaction score

The hilarious thing here is.....this is the exact rationale that many GHers had for blindly supporting Trump. Anything to trigger lefties.

Do we really need more proof that spoof is a sad Trump voter. I think not. But nice attempt at saving face.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Not only in Florida - but when she started Tweeting about Texas too.
I'm not sure there are bigger #Sheep than the lefties on this board. Right now in another thread they are yapping about why it doesn't matter when the current POTUS lies. Good Stuff.

Lefties got to be better. Like you....and your fellow stolen election righties. Don't be swayed by propaganda!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just has to keep saying it while all evidence points to MAGA. Might trick crayon eating righties though.
Yeah, I forgot about "all evidence". I'm so busted. Damn, I really wanted to trick people that I don't know into thinking I voted for JoJo. The Board idiot saw right through it, because of "all evidence".

The hilarious thing here is.....this is the exact rationale that many GHers had for blindly supporting Trump. Anything to trigger lefties.

Do we really need more proof that spoof is a sad Trump voter. I think not. But nice attempt at saving face.
"All evidence" like endorsing DeSantis and calling Biden out for being a CF. Bingo, that is "all the proof" you need that shows I voted for Trump. I love him so much that I deny voting for him. Sharp as a tack - this one.

Lefties got to be better. Like you....and your fellow stolen election righties. Don't be swayed by propaganda!
Me and all my "fellow" stolen election friends. You are a sad and pathetic idiot. I'm not surprised at all that you are defending a liar since that is what you live to do on here. You chum around with sidekick and Howie - super cool trio. Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Trump. Righties. Trump.

kg21

Reaction score
Will vote Trump again over any loony lefty. I will then try to convince myself they counted my vote.

Reactions: SDR

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot about "all evidence". I'm so busted. Damn, I really wanted to trick people that I don't know into thinking I voted for JoJo. The Board idiot saw right through it, because of "all evidence".

"All evidence" like endorsing DeSantis and calling Biden out for being a CF. Bingo, that is "all the proof" you need that shows I voted for Trump. I love him so much that I deny voting for him. Sharp as a tack - this one.

Me and all my "fellow" stolen election friends. You are a sad and pathetic idiot. I'm not surprised at all that you are defending a liar since that is what you live to do on here. You chum around with sidekick and Howie - super cool trio. Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Trump. Righties. Trump.

Keep pretending that nobody notices that a third of your (rage induced righty) posts came in the 14 months since Trump lost the election. That you put away the nerf gun and pulled out the assault rifle on presidential lies when Biden became president. That....despite claiming to not buy the stolen election claims....you ignore the daily claims that it was stolen because you are too big a shill to question your fellow righties.

Yeah....you're doing a great job of selling yourself. Nobody notices that you are one of the biggest shills on the board. lol. Get over yourself. At least beej and KFC can admit it. You and deuce are the biggest losers on the board. Spending hours trying to sell a broken product.

Maybe get back to the Hunter scandal. It's the biggest political story in years....if you have your head up breitbart's ass.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Don't worry, the J6 Committee has it on their list to look at this right after they investigate why the offer to have the National Guard at the Capitol that day was rejected. First they have to get through what FNC hosts said tho.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Any updates on the burner phones that may or may not have been bought and may or may not have been used by someone to call someone else, somewhere?

Section2

Reaction score
Who says they did? You guys are immediately leaping to the conclusion you desperately want to be true.
If you want to dispute that it happened, that would be different. But you yeah butted it.

kg21

Reaction score
Ray Epps saying, "We need to go into the capitol!"

The crowd starts yelling, "Fed, Fed, Fed!"

Ray is walking around free and no loony lefty cares who he is, or that he was a Fed telling people to walk in. Holy Shit, would that blow the narrative.

bga1

Reaction score
Who says they did? You guys are immediately leaping to the conclusion you desperately want to be true.
The FBI could have very easily denied Epps was an agent if he was not. That wouldn't have revealed any "sources and methods". They could have very easily denied that agents were involved in general, but they did not. That's revealing. I'm sure the media will be all over this story, investigating it til the cows come home.

bga1

Reaction score
Any updates on the burner phones that may or may not have been bought and may or may not have been used by someone to call someone else, somewhere?
Where is snark man (SPG)? I'm sure he could update us on the burner phone issue.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Where is snark man (SPG)? I'm sure he could update us on the burner phone issue.
As a fan of yet to be revealed evidence,
I suggest you sit tight. There are a whole bunch of documents 45 is asking not to be released regarding 1/6. It is setting up an interesting Constitutional question. By your usual logic, he must have something to hide. Personally I find the request overly broad, and suspect the Supreme Court will hear Trump’s appeal. He will end up having to submit some documents, but the request will need to be narrowed to be legal.

Top Bottom