The Insurrection Hearings

stocker08

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that, in his jan6 speech the other day, biden mentioned david sicknick and billy evans died defending the capitol.

Sicknick actually died the next day from a heart attack so debatable if stress from the day before contributed. However, evans was killed in april when ran over by a blm activist.

Now this was a written, extremely well thought out speech. So biden 100% knew that his assertion was a bald faced lie. Yet he included it anyway.

They say the first lie is the most difficult. Lying gets easier over time so eventually the liar can start to believe the lie is true. Maybe that is what is happening to dems/media. They are to the point of actually, genuinely believing the lies?

Stolen election.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And you started caring a year ago. Go figure.
Said on here many times that I wouldn’t and didn’t vote for DT because he was a) a liar; and b) a divider. Unlike you, I have always cared about the POTUS lying. Unlike you, I care no matter who it is. But hey, you made up another lie - that is something you are great at. Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump.

ecoperson

Reaction score
So are those officers in prison?

Eco, I have to give you credit. You might be the first lefty I've seen admit they let many in. Most lefties don't believe what their own eyes see. Good work!

I'm going to wait for stpaulguy's answer. Granted, he could care less why they were let in, but maybe he will bite.
Don't ever call me a lefty again... got it?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Trump wasn't perfect here but keep in mind he was basically hounded for 4 years by unjust impeachment. Was unjustly called racist and evil for 4 years. Media gave him no credit for his policies that greatly benefitted our country. Media actively supported his opponent. Had election laws changed that benefitted his opponent. Then some strange occurrences election night.

Trump would've been naive to not at least suspect shenanigans, which eventually led to the Jan 6 commotion. (If gf riots were unrest, jan6 was commotion 🙂)

Remains that the amount of lying by dems/media surrounding this commotion is overwhelming.

See both the best and worst of trump here. The best of trump is that he fights for truth like a bulldog. (Not saying the election was stolen, I don't know if it was or not.) The worst of trump is that he at times takes this fight too far.

Now back to cheering for the bears
He knew it was nonsense. Having the tools a sitting President has, and two months to to figure it out, there was no bombshell, Rudy was begging for a stall while people were entering the building. It was always nonsense, and he knew it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Dems no longer care about a POTUS lying. That ended in Jan, 2021. Now it is all justified. Just look at the Biden/Lies thread.
Biden has a long history of ignoring the truth if the story can be improved by a lie It isn’t a good thing.
No lies are courageous, some are more dangerous.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The false flag stuff is bizarre
If you really hated Donald Trump, you wouldn’t be sticking it to him by delaying the process that removes him from office.

Wally

Reaction score
I listened to a show about the oath keepers on 1/6, truely scary shit, they had a weapons cache at a hotel, were coordinating movement with some app and telling their people on the ground to kidnap congresspeople. I heard the audio. They should all spend a long time behind bars.

kg21

Reaction score
I listened to a show about the oath keepers on 1/6, truely scary shit, they had a weapons cache at a hotel, were coordinating movement with some app and telling their people on the ground to kidnap congresspeople. I heard the audio. They should all spend a long time behind bars.
I saw BLM matter there and I posted a video of a brother turning his BLM brother in for being there. They should spend some time behind bars. They won't.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Are you aware that the word "gullible" is actually not in most dictionaries?

FormerFatOL

Reaction score

OK.... Stewart Rhoades, President of the Oath Keepers and supposed master mind of the Capitol stuff (and former Fed) - has not been charged. Ray Epps, former AZ Oath Keepers President (and former Fed) and big-time provocateur at the Capitol on Jan. 6 with all on video - has not been charged.

If there's video of the Oath Keepers with an illegal weapons cache, don't you think the DOJ would have these people buried by now like they do the jailed grandpas and grandmas charged with trespassing? The Oath Keepers are essentially a Fed front from the looks of it. Get real.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Like, a member of an organization was present, and another member turned him in? Sounds like a group that takes out the trash, when you tell it like that…they must be behind it all…

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
He knew it was nonsense. Having the tools a sitting President has, and two months to to figure it out, there was no bombshell, Rudy was begging for a stall while people were entering the building. It was always nonsense, and he knew it.

I pretty much agree with you. Trump's achilles heel is he has no filter nor limiting principle. I would guess it drove his advisers crazy. I don't know if their were significant shenanigans that night or not, but trump's approach didn't serve himself nor the country well.

Now it is also true though that his policies were amazing. Trump got the remain in mexico policy while other Presidents struggled unsuccessfully with that issue for 30 years. Trump got 3 arab countries to recognize israel, last times that happened was one arab country in 1979 and one arab country in 1994.
Trump got historically low unemployment rates for blacks and caused middle class income to jump more in two years than all six years of obama. Trump refunded our military and moved us to clearly counter china.

Really an amazing four years yet all he heard from the media was evil racist. He got precious little credit for any of the above. There was ample reason for him to suspect foul play.

To be honest, even given all his wonderful policy though, his inability to act and speak circumspectly at times gives me pause as to if I should support him in 2024 should he run. I don't know.

Still stands that dems/media have conducted themselves abhorrently regarding this issue. See my other posts.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with you. Trump's achilles heel is he has no filter nor limiting principle. I would guess it drove his advisers crazy. I don't know if their were significant shenanigans that night or not, but trump's approach didn't serve himself nor the country well.

Now it is also true though that his policies were amazing. Trump got the remain in mexico policy while other Presidents struggled unsuccessfully with that issue for 30 years. Trump got 3 arab countries to recognize israel, last times that happened was one arab country in 1979 and one arab country in 1994.
Trump got historically low unemployment rates for blacks and caused middle class income to jump more in two years than all six years of obama. Trump refunded our military and moved us to clearly counter china.

Really an amazing four years yet all he heard from the media was evil racist. He got precious little credit for any of the above. There was ample reason for him to suspect foul play.

To be honest, even given all his wonderful policy though, his inability to act and speak circumspectly at times gives me pause as to if I should support him in 2024 should he run. I don't know.

Still stands that dems/media have conducted themselves abhorrently regarding this issue. See my other posts.
Thanks, nicely done.

bga1

Reaction score
False. Trump knew that the election was stolen. Elections are run locally. Two months is nowhere near enough and he knew it. He wanted to create enough energy that his supporters would continue to look for the truth in each of the stolen counties. It took 4 years to get to the point where they are finally indicting just a few of the many many criminals involved in the attempted coup on Trump- Russiagate. The way the rules were remade in 2020, thanks to 419 million in Zuck money, the election was relatively easy to steal.

stocker08

Reaction score
Said on here many times that I wouldn’t and didn’t vote for DT because he was a) a liar; and b) a divider. Unlike you, I have always cared about the POTUS lying. Unlike you, I care no matter who it is. But hey, you made up another lie - that is something you are great at. Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump.

You cared so much that you made nothing but excuses for the lying. The media! So mean to king Trump. Then you started caring about the lies when Biden took office. Because you are a shill and a fraud. And the election broke you......as evidenced by the absolute hysteric you became after November 2020. MEDIA! CNN! MEDIA! CNN! MEDIA! HUNNNTERRR!!!!!!

stocker08

Reaction score
False. Trump knew that the election was stolen. Elections are run locally. Two months is nowhere near enough and he knew it. He wanted to create enough energy that his supporters would continue to look for the truth in each of the stolen counties. It took 4 years to get to the point where they are finally indicting just a few of the many many criminals involved in the attempted coup on Trump- Russiagate. The way the rules were remade in 2020, thanks to 419 million in Zuck money, the election was relatively easy to steal.

Trump knew how shitty of a president he was.....and he saw the polls. He started whining about the election being stolen before it even happened because he knew he was going to lose and needed an excuse. He also knew that his blind worshippers like you would believe anything he said.

Wally

Reaction score

Spoof is perfect...
And Don't You Forget It!!!

Right Dad?

kg21

Reaction score
Trump knew how shitty of a president he was.....and he saw the polls. He started whining about the election being stolen before it even happened because he knew he was going to lose and needed an excuse. He also knew that his blind worshippers like you would believe anything he said.
You believe 80 + million(actually you don't but could never say it)..........what a dunce!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof is perfect...
And Don't You Forget It!!!

Right Dad?
Perfect? No.
I simply condemn lies and violence regardless of the party doing them. Only in GH would that be considered some ‘high-horse’ view. LOL.

stocker08

Reaction score
You believe 80 + million(actually you don't but could never say it)..........what a dunce!

Counting and numbers are fake news to you. The only reasonable answer is that Trump used his psychic abilities to foresee his loss due to election fraud almost a year before the election. Stupidity among the right win base.....not going away!

Oh....and spoof liked this post. Stolen election truther stuff. But not a Trumper! Believe me. lol.

Wally

Reaction score
JoJo is so 2020. He's all on board for Deeply Admired-1 COVID Death Per Day-Ron.

Spoof is all in.

Spoof are you tithing to Captain Ron's campaign yet?
10% pretax is required for true believers...

Spoofin

Reaction score
JoJo is so 2020. He's all on board for Deeply Admired-1 COVID Death Per Day-Ron.
Yes Howie, you broke it wide open from Twitter. Ron is forcing Florida to hide deaths - just not report them - and no one is saying a word --- but you noticed. He is hiding tests too, btw. How could anyone support this guy? It is so obvious. Will Rebekkah have a twitter exclusive for you? DHB.

Spoofin

Reaction score
JoJo

Has to make sure he stays on the moral high ground....
Wait, haven't you heard that I didn't really vote for JoJo? That was just my plan to trick people I don't know on an anonymous message board. A couple real bright ones figured it out tho 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom