The Insurrection Hearings

Section2

Reaction score
Bullshit. No matter how many times you repeat this, it's a lie every time. Just stop being a victim.
Face it Jake, you guys were so terrified of being seen as racist, and not being an “ally” that you mostly shut your mouths during the months of rioting. Now maybe you were the outlier. I don’t recall. If 1/10th of the outrage you guys expressed about Jan 6 had been given to the riots, they would have lasted a day. Just like Jan 6.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Face it Jake, you guys were so terrified of being seen as racist, and not being an “ally” that you mostly shut your mouths during the months of rioting. Now maybe you were the outlier. I don’t recall. If 1/10th of the outrage you guys expressed about Jan 6 had been given to the riots, they would have lasted a day. Just like Jan 6.
Fuck if we did. I said on day two to shut the whole thing down, move on them with heavy National Guard force and arrest every last mother fucker out after curfew. Everyone of my friends that both live in the city and outside the city felt the same way. NextDoor was full of folks looking out for one another, forming neighborhood patrols and confronting jackasses that were trolling the streets. I was involved in chasing more than one set of delinquent dickwads away. There were a few asshats on Facebook that were all "fuck the police," but they were the outliers. Both Frey and Walz put the hammer down on day 3 and they didn't let off the gas and the immediate problem was squashed.

Stop trying so hard. I've been completely consistent on this.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Have you written a piece for the Epoch Times to expose this?
Howie making fun of sources. It is the gift that never stops giving. Man you need some self awareness.

bga1

Reaction score
Fuck if we did. I said on day two to shut the whole thing down, move on them with heavy National Guard force and arrest every last mother fucker out after curfew. Everyone of my friends that both live in the city and outside the city felt the same way. NextDoor was full of folks looking out for one another, forming neighborhood patrols and confronting jackasses that were trolling the streets. I was involved in chasing more than one set of delinquent dickwads away. There were a few asshats on Facebook that were all "fuck the police," but they were the outliers. Both Frey and Walz put the hammer down on day 3 and they didn't let off the gas and the immediate problem was squashed.

Stop trying so hard. I've been completely consistent on this.
You have an anger management issue.

bga1

Reaction score
Here, let me what at this beehive with a stick.....
Well we know it wasn't an insurrection. Not one single person was ever charged with that crime.
I think Gaetz is very likely correct that the Feds were involved in stirring this up- just like the Michigan Whitmer kidnapping where there were more Feds than idiots in on it. The FBI is politicized. What they did on J6 is in question.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well we know it wasn't an insurrection. Not one single person was ever charged with that crime.
I think Gaetz is very likely correct that the Feds were involved in stirring this up- just like the Michigan Whitmer kidnapping where there were more Feds than idiots in on it. The FBI is politicized. What they did on J6 is in question.
To what end?

cncmin

Reaction score
Retired officer Dorn was killed during the riots. About 20 other deaths.

Billions of dollars in damages. 1000 buildings damaged in Twin Cities alone, public and private.

Bricks, rocks, fireworks laser pointers targeting cops.

Vast majority of looters were not punished.

The unthinkable part of all this is that media/dems didn't condemn it. Rather used it to push their narrative of evil, racist america. Unimaginable, but true, that dams/media used this summer of chaos to advance an agenda. That was their objective thru the summer. Would've made a massive difference if dems/media from the start and through the end would've called for nonviolent protest. They didn't and thus the result.

Contrast to the 3 hours of Jan 6. Huge difference that conservative media and republicans immediately condemned it. They did and thus the result.
interestingly, we have entire threads on GH that prove you WRONG again.

golf

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that, in his jan6 speech the other day, biden mentioned david sicknick and billy evans died defending the capitol.

Sicknick actually died the next day from a heart attack so debatable if stress from the day before contributed. However, evans was killed in april when ran over by a blm activist.

Now this was a written, extremely well thought out speech. So biden 100% knew that his assertion was a bald faced lie. Yet he included it anyway.

They say the first lie is the most difficult. Lying gets easier over time so eventually the liar can start to believe the lie is true. Maybe that is what is happening to dems/media. They are to the point of actually, genuinely believing the lies?

kg21

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that, in his jan6 speech the other day, biden mentioned david sicknick and billy evans died defending the capitol.

Sicknick actually died the next day from a heart attack so debatable if stress from the day before contributed. However, evans was killed in april when ran over by a blm activist.

Now this was a written, extremely well thought out speech. So biden 100% knew that his assertion was a bald faced lie. Yet he included it anyway.

They say the first lie is the most difficult. Lying gets easier over time so eventually the liar can start to believe the lie is true. Maybe that is what is happening to dems/media. They are to the point of actually, genuinely believing the lies?
BLM was there. I can't seem to get those facts either.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

The whole event was predicated by a real whopper. Barr gave 45 the facts in November. This was about staying in power.

kg21

Reaction score
The whole event was predicated by a real whopper. Barr gave 45 the facts in November. This was about staying in power.
You've never explained gates being opened to let them walk in. You never will.

You've never explained BLM being there. You never will.

You've never explained Ray Epps being there. You never will.

You've never explained Botox Nancy having little security there. You never will.

You've never explained how they didn't take over the capitol. It was 10's of thousands of people. You never will.

I have lots of questions, but they don't fit the narrative.

cncmin

Reaction score
You've never explained gates being opened to let them walk in. You never will.
those windows they were breaking just sat there too. The nerve of those windows not to Open Sesame!!

cncmin

Reaction score
the police were armed. the military has weapons. your boldness is alarming. were you there?!

The ONLY reasons those people were not fought off with lethal weaponry is directly related to the former President leading the uprising. The military knew they were legally bound to follow the President’s orders, and that would have been quite the conundrum were the military to have been there. One could argue that the generals could have defied him, but that is very risky and perhaps inappropriate, as it would imply military takeover of civilian government. That’s why the military wasn’t deployed. Additionally, having the military start attacking the terrorists could have given the President legal leverage to extend his own term by declaring emergency. Folks paying attention were very aware this was Der Traitor’s intent.

as for the police, they could have started shooting, but that would have led to an ugly firefight and incited worse violence. I presume had the situation gotten even a little more threatening to Congress, a lot more terrorists and police would have died that day.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
those windows they were breaking just sat there too. The nerve of those windows not to Open Sesame!!
Yep, they broke some windows. That wasn't my question though.

Why were the gates opened to let them in?

kg21

Reaction score
By whom, and to what end?
By the left so we could cry for years about it.

I'm open to other suggestions, but I can't think of any.

Help me out.

And why you are it, why was BLM there? I've put that one under pre-planned. Maybe you can help me out on that one, too.

Oh wait, you can't.

ecoperson

Reaction score
By the left so we could cry for years about it.

I'm open to other suggestions, but I can't think of any.

Help me out.

And why you are it, why was BLM there? I've put that one under pre-planned. Maybe you can help me out on that one, too.

Oh wait, you can't.
The traitors were welcomed in by officers sympathetic to the cause. Don't you remember all of the selfies taken together?

kg21

Reaction score
The traitors were welcomed in by officers sympathetic to the cause. Don't you remember all of the selfies taken together?
Shaman is in prison for years for walking around and taking selfies. It makes sense.

They seemed really concerned about the guy. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
So are those officers in prison?

Eco, I have to give you credit. You might be the first lefty I've seen admit they let many in. Most lefties don't believe what their own eyes see. Good work!

I'm going to wait for stpaulguy's answer. Granted, he could care less why they were let in, but maybe he will bite.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score

Trump wasn't perfect here but keep in mind he was basically hounded for 4 years by unjust impeachment. Was unjustly called racist and evil for 4 years. Media gave him no credit for his policies that greatly benefitted our country. Media actively supported his opponent. Had election laws changed that benefitted his opponent. Then some strange occurrences election night.

Trump would've been naive to not at least suspect shenanigans, which eventually led to the Jan 6 commotion. (If gf riots were unrest, jan6 was commotion 🙂)

Remains that the amount of lying by dems/media surrounding this commotion is overwhelming.

See both the best and worst of trump here. The best of trump is that he fights for truth like a bulldog. (Not saying the election was stolen, I don't know if it was or not.) The worst of trump is that he at times takes this fight too far.

Now back to cheering for the bears 🙂.

Spoofin

Reaction score

The Dems no longer care about a POTUS lying. That ended in Jan, 2021. Now it is all justified. Just look at the Biden/Lies thread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What does this response have to do with the post you responded to?

Spoofin

Reaction score
By whom, and to what end?
Isn’t the J6 committee figuring that out? So far all I’ve seen is info about FNC hosts, info we already knew, and the whole “burner phone nonsense”.

kg21

Reaction score
Isn’t the J6 committee figuring that out? So far all I’ve seen is info about FNC hosts, info we already knew, and the whole “burner phone nonsense”.
don't worry, they'll get to the bottom of it. They always do.

Top Bottom