The Insurrection Hearings

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
You're right. She should join the stolen election crew. That's really going to do wonders for the party.

The never ending Russian stolen election hoax put forth by the Dems led to a majority in the House in the mid-terms and the dumbest President in history getting, by far, the most votes in history. The Dems blazed a path on this one.

bga1

Reaction score

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Here's some fun, actual truth, though :)

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/mo-...f-his-job-congressional-committee-writes.html

DOJ rejects Mo Brooks defense, says his Jan. 6 speech not part of duties

The U.S. Department of Justice, in a court filing Tuesday, rejected Mo Brooks’ defense that his fiery speech at the pro-Trump rally hours before the former president’s supporters stormed the Capitol was part of his duties as a congressman.

The DOJ agreed with an opinion from the House Administration Committee that House rules said such actions were not within the scope of his office, as Brooks had argued in a court affidavit last month.

stocker08

Reaction score
The never ending Russian stolen election hoax put forth by the Dems led to a majority in the House in the mid-terms and the dumbest President in history getting, by far, the most votes in history. The Dems blazed a path on this one.

It was Russian "influence". And it was nothing like this at all. Plus....there's never been a bigger idiot in office than Trump. Enjoy having him run again....and a split party to boot. Going to be a cake walk for the dem nominee and you guys are going to whine and cry and complain for another four years.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Officer Dunn- political actor. Meanwhile, the unbiased Pelosi eliminated Republican members from the committee ...because bias. How dumb do these people think the American people are?

Some may need more information to answer.......

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
So when is the commission going to actually study the government's failure and involvement, or lack thereof, in this debacle? Or will it continue to be a made-for-TV political dog and pony show like yesterday?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Lemme know when THIS gets inserted into the conversation by Pucker, Fannity et al....or any of the humanists on the board who have called for the shooting of BLM protestors (I like to call them Chauvinists - God Bless them, cause I certainly cannot) -

1627483617841.png

I'm abstaining from viewing the hearings as I saw enough TV coverage already and my NYT feed will supply me with the relevant info.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So when is the commission going to actually study the government's failure and involvement, or lack thereof, in this debacle? Or will it continue to be a made-for-TV political dog and pony show like yesterday?
If you're displeased with how they're doing it -- to me that signals they're likely doing it the correct way.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm sure they will get to it. Questions like how Mike became commander in chief temporarily.

bga1

Reaction score
There was a time when Republicans held police and combat veterans in high esteem. I'm losing place on what the internet tough guys value these days, besides a growing crassness.
We do. There was a time when the left applauded F12 and taunts about pigs and killer cops and you stood by silently. So sit down.

We value true law and order, not politicized military or policing. The rank and file of the police, military and even the FBI are to be honored for their service to their country. It is sad but some of those in the highest positions are addicted to the power and influence they have- such as General Milley or this police captain and they are using it politically. That's wrong.

You can be on the correct side by just calling out what is false and dishonest. The FBI as an institution for example has been ruined and corrupted by the top brass. The rank and file do their jobs and follow orders and 95% of their activity is not political. The military is right now being used abused and weakened by woke Generals for PC culture ends. This is corrupt. The men in the military sacrifice for our country and are to be honored- they are not the problem.

The police- wow, I love them for what they do and it is a shame the abuse the left has put on them while people like you watch silently. Some of their leadership have been politicized and are self dealing rather than working for the rule of law.

You cannot deal with the reality because it cuts against your agenda which blinds you.

bga1

Reaction score
In the credit where credit is due department, good for Bret Baier. There is a reason he is my favorite news guy these days.
Is there some crime in talking to the President- the one who called for peaceful protests on January 6? Bret Baier is fine. All credit here should go to Jim Jordan who has more honesty in his little finger than Pelosi in her entire being. You somehow cannot see that. Do you think Pelosi has a bias? Should she be running the committee? Do the Dems on the committee have a bias? I have serious doubts that you are able to answer those questions honestly.

Angry

Reaction score
The left equates pandering to support for the police and military. Most see right through it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We do. There was a time when the left applauded F12 and taunts about pigs and killer cops and you stood by silently. So sit down.

We value true law and order, not politicized military or policing. The rank and file of the police, military and even the FBI are to be honored for their service to their country. It is sad but some of those in the highest positions are addicted to the power and influence they have- such as General Milley or this police captain and they are using it politically. That's wrong.

You can be on the correct side by just calling out what is false and dishonest. The FBI as an institution for example has been ruined and corrupted by the top brass. The rank and file do their jobs and follow orders and 95% of their activity is not political. The military is right now being used abused and weakened by woke Generals for PC culture ends. This is corrupt. The men in the military sacrifice for our country and are to be honored- they are not the problem.

The police- wow, I love them for what they do and it is a shame the abuse the left has put on them while people like you watch silently. Some of their leadership have been politicized and are self dealing rather than working for the rule of law.

You cannot deal with the reality because it cuts against your agenda which blinds you.
So, the abuse these officers are taking and an Air Force combat veteran are OK, because by your own standard, silence is complicity. Now, honestly, I don't think that of you, but if you want to play that game, so be it. It's ridiculous to play the "you haven't commented on everything, so I got you game".

Anyhoo, try this gem.

scools12

Reaction score
There was a time when Republicans held police and combat veterans in high esteem. I'm losing place on what the internet tough guys value these days, besides a growing crassness.
F12, ACAB and the burning down of police precincts. Can’t forget the the defund police movement.

All of which have led to the all out open warfare on law enforcement.

Of course the blame for all of this is on the Republicans. Amirite?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
F12, ACAB and the burning down of police precincts. Can’t forget the the defund police movement.

All of which have led to the all out open warfare on law enforcement.

Of course the blame for all of this is on the Republicans. Amirite?
Not at all, those things are stupid. People who commit crimes tend to blame the police for things. See a pattern?

In this case, the tough guys aren't claiming the police abused them, they are accusing them of lying. I'm not sure that helps make the job of being an officer easier.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
That is still generally true. Did you complain when the Dem's wanted to defund the police?

Top Bottom