The Insurrection Hearings

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
was it on a racist street or road?
Shit. Now you have me thinking... I need to check now and make sure the bike path I ride my bike on isn't racist. Time to get on the world wide web and do some digging. I'd hate to be in the wrong on something like this

stocker08

Reaction score
Such an unbelievably small percent of the population. Percentages, man.

Yup. That's the narrative that the old white man party pushes. Racism isn't even that bad!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Which one is it? Had burner phones to communicate with, may have communicated with or didn’t communicate at all with the WH?

Either way Howie has once again found the smoking gun that breaks another case wide open with a story that may have happened or didn’t happen at all.

Well done 👍🏻
I have additional questions about these tweets.

- The second one says "an organizer of Jan 6" bought a burner phone. Organizer of what - the protest that was there? They bought a burner phone? So? "May have communicated with..."? Let's say they did "communicate with" --- about what? The protest that was planned that Trump spoke at? May have? May not have? Goodness is this tweet lacking.

- The first one states "Jan 6 coup organizers"? So that implies not the protest organizers but someone who actually organized the capitol riot? Who is that? Shouldn't that person already be arrested if we know the identify of someone who organized people breaking into the Capitol? Why hasn't this person been arrested? And they were communicating with WH and Trump Family? No "May have" in this tweet, but they actually were? That seems big - why is no one else reporting on this?

I'm sure Howie will find a tweet soon that will clear up these questions. Maybe from Mueller, She Wrote (Paypal and Venmo in the bio if you want to donate)?

kg21

Reaction score
Yup. That's the narrative that the old white man party pushes. Racism isn't even that bad!
You don't even remember. When saying the administration doesn't care about covid because they are letting it cross the border at will, you went to the percentage count. There are 300 million people.........blah, blah, blah So it didn't matter.

Percentages now matter. It's good to know when I should use them and when I shouldn't. The proud boy percent must be, what do they call it. OFF THE CHARTS!

kg21

Reaction score
Shit. Now you have me thinking... I need to check now and make sure the bike path I ride my bike on isn't racist. Time to get on the world wide web and do some digging. I'd hate to be in the wrong on something like this
It sounds like a fairy tale or joke what you posted, but in a way, it's real.

What the hell has happened to this country?

stocker08

Reaction score
You don't even remember. When saying the administration doesn't care about covid because they are letting it cross the border at will, you went to the percentage count. There are 300 million people.........blah, blah, blah So it didn't matter.

Percentages now matter. It's good to know when I should use them and when I shouldn't. The proud boy percent must be, what do they call it. OFF THE CHARTS!

The percentage of illegals coming into the country is insignificant when considering unvaxxed people. Unless you are part of the KKK, proud boys, oath keepers, etc....that just proves that you don't have to be part of one of those groups to be a bigot. Much bigger problem.

Funny that the old white man party ignores it.

USAF

Reaction score
I have additional questions about these tweets.

- The second one says "an organizer of Jan 6" bought a burner phone. Organizer of what - the protest that was there? They bought a burner phone? So? "May have communicated with..."? Let's say they did "communicate with" --- about what? The protest that was planned that Trump spoke at? May have? May not have? Goodness is this tweet lacking.

- The first one states "Jan 6 coup organizers"? So that implies not the protest organizers but someone who actually organized the capitol riot? Who is that? Shouldn't that person already be arrested if we know the identify of someone who organized people breaking into the Capitol? Why hasn't this person been arrested? And they were communicating with WH and Trump Family? No "May have" in this tweet, but they actually were? That seems big - why is no one else reporting on this?

I'm sure Howie will find a tweet soon that will clear up these questions. Maybe from Mueller, She Wrote (Paypal and Venmo in the bio if you want to donate)?
Wouldn't finding these things out be a good reason for a congressional investigation?

You effing fraud, you.

kg21

Reaction score
The percentage of illegals coming into the country is insignificant when considering unvaxxed people. Unless you are part of the KKK, proud boys, oath keepers, etc....that just proves that you don't have to be part of one of those groups to be a bigot. Much bigger problem.

Funny that the old white man party ignores it.
Proud boy and KKK percents?

kg21

Reaction score
Either you are one....or clearly they don't represent the entirety of bigots in America.....which we already know is true.
Well, I know I'm racist, because all whites are. Does that count?

Top Bottom