The Insurrection Hearings

kg21

Reaction score
When the manic phase ends, you should read your content from this morning with someone who cares about you.
3 and 1/2 years for walking into the capitol.

Currently in solitary confinement.

If I were you, I wouldn't have a clue what to say either. It's all good.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
3 and 1/2 years for walking into the capitol.

Currently in solitary confinement.

If I were you, I wouldn't have a clue what to say either. It's all good.
I'll pass your concerns to the cabal at tonights game night.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hope he gets some very nice "corrections" at the facility, in those 3.5 years :)

Wally

Reaction score
Trespassing in the capitol is horrible sometimes.

Oatmeal Brain did it himself years ago.

And he's in solitary confinement to boot. I hate liberals with good reason.

Again, this guy should have rioted instead. Causing some violence would've been the better choice.
You support locking up criminals, sometimes....

What a pathetic law and order supporter you are....

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
For 2 and other Fellas who "know nothing" about the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers, both are RW extremist/Nationalist groups who love Trump as much or even more than you, and think we should have overthrown the government to keep him in power.
I think the real question is, why do you know so much about some fringe groups that mean nothing to you and that most conservatives don't have a clue about? Why are you so much in the know? Why is this so much of an obsession for you and most of the Twitter lunatics you follow?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I think the real question is, why do you know so much about some fringe groups that mean nothing to you and that most conservatives don't have a clue about? Why are you so much in the know? Why is this so much of an obsession for you and most of the Twitter lunatics you follow?
Word

Spoofin

Reaction score
Whenever this thread is bumped I am hoping for another EXCLUSIVE from Mueller, She Wrote (Paypal and Venmo address in the bio if you want to donate). Either nothing new yet or she only posts exclusive content 🤷‍♂️

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I remember thinking and saying (on here) that at the time it seemed like Trump was just an innocent idiot who had no idea what was going to happen, and was taken advantage of by the Coup organizers.

But that I was open to if evidence proved otherwise.

Well ......

howeda7

Reaction score
We're slowly getting the story, and the reason Repugnicans were so scared of an actual investigation.

And why spoof went ballistic over this.
He doesn't want to know about his new team.

stocker08

Reaction score

"Why do people care about white nationalist and hate groups? We really need to spend our time and efforts freaking out about CNN!" - ogee

kg21

Reaction score
"Why do people care about white nationalist and hate groups? We really need to spend our time and efforts freaking out about CNN!" - ogee
Such an unbelievably small percent of the population. Percentages, man.

kg21

Reaction score
We want investigations now. Why of course.

scools12

Reaction score
Which one is it? Had burner phones to communicate with, may have communicated with or didn’t communicate at all with the WH?

Either way Howie has once again found the smoking gun that breaks another case wide open with a story that may have happened or didn’t happen at all.

Well done 👍🏻

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
"... may well have been ..." Cool story, Bill Kristol. Tell it again, I'm sure it's even better the second time. "Sources close to XXXX have indicated..." "People who know have indicated...." "The rumors around the WH are that...."

Never gets old....

scools12

Reaction score
Such an unbelievably small percent of the population. Percentages, man.
You just don’t get it. White nationalists / White supremacists are around every corner in the country. Literately millions of them everywhere and pose the single biggest threat to the country.

In fact I saw a lady walking her dog today. Just by they way she was walking the dog I could tell she was clearly a white supremacist.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You just don’t get it. White nationalists / White supremacists are around every corner in the country. Literately millions of them everywhere and pose the single biggest threat to the country.

In fact I saw a lady walking her dog today. Just by they way she was walking the dog I could tell she was clearly a white supremacist.
And the dog as well?

kg21

Reaction score

was it on a racist street or road?

Top Bottom