The Insurrection Hearings

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It's not a misunderstanding. It's a ridiculously stupid act by a small group of stupid people. They should be prosecuted. Their prosecution should be proportion to what they did, they broke a window, caused some chaos for 4 hours and went to Chilis. So whatever you think the appropriate punishment is for that, we would both agree things like burning down government buldings is worse right? Burning down private buildings is even worse than that, right? Holding neighborhoods hostage for months/years would really be the pinnacle of an atrocity then right?

I'm kind of guessing you'll find a way to wiggle around and disagree. So while most people would agree with you that the people that broke that sat in the Capital that afternoon should be punished, your over-the-top limp-wristed melodrama is nauseating.
Oh my! 😱

Spoofin

Reaction score
“Mueller she wrote” has exclusive sources guys.
Hey, she/her won a "Webby-Award" for covering "all things Trump/Russia", so pretty credible right there. Don't forget - her PayPal and Venmo account is listed in her Twitter bio if you want to help with funding!

Section2

Reaction score
Hey, she/her won a "Webby-Award" for covering "all things Trump/Russia", so pretty credible right there. Don't forget - her PayPal and Venmo account is listed in her Twitter bio if you want to help with funding!
Howie is her top donor!!

any chance I can convince you to keep track of all the sources Howie pulls out of his ass while railing against sources all day?

USAF

Reaction score
Odd, as facts start to emerge, spoof has abandoned his "nothing to see here, FBI is investigating" schtick.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Howie is her top donor!!

any chance I can convince you to keep track of all the sources Howie pulls out of his ass while railing against sources all day?
Such a dishonest hypocrite. It’s fitting that he has become a trio with 2 of the most “ignored” posters GH has. Trump ruined him.

Wally

Reaction score
Spoof likes reporters who are bought by corporate America...
Figures.
🙄

kg21

Reaction score
Hey, look, they caught another republican. YAWN

Wally

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
3 years? For a tourist event that was basically a parade? How unfair! I hope his gruel is least gluten free!

kg21

Reaction score
3 years? For a tourist event that was basically a parade? How unfair! I hope his gruel is least gluten free!
Trespassing in the capitol is horrible sometimes.

Oatmeal Brain did it himself years ago.

And he's in solitary confinement to boot. I hate liberals with good reason.

Again, this guy should have rioted instead. Causing some violence would've been the better choice.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I haven't really followed this guy. If he got 3+ years, maybe he is the one that tried to hang Pelosi?

kg21

Reaction score
I haven't really followed this guy. If he got 3+ years, maybe he is the one that tried to hang Pelosi?
No, he's not.

They opened the doors to let him walk in. They took pictures with him. He was let into the capitol.

Get him for trespassing then.

He's in friggin solitary confinement. So Wrong, So Stupid. So liberal

They showed everyone that you had better be on our side, or else.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No, he's not.

They opened the doors to let him walk in. They took pictures with him. He was let into the capitol.

Get him for trespassing then.

He's in friggin solitary confinement. So Wrong, So Stupid. So liberal

They showed everyone that you had better be on our side, or else.
Who exactly is "they"?

kg21

Reaction score
Who exactly is "they"?
Liberal looney lefties.

The ones who think the Rittenhouse trial is about race and he chased rosenbaum.

The ones who think rioting and burning is acceptable if you are upset.

The ones who think a guy who was let into the capitol should be in solitary confinement and get 3 1/2 years.

You would be one that falls under they.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Liberal looney lefties.

The ones who think the Rittenhouse trial is about race and he chased rosenbaum.

The ones who think rioting and burning is acceptable if you are upset.

The ones who think a guy who was let into the capitol should be in solitary confinement and get 3 1/2 years.

You would be one that falls under they.
So, a mysterious group, of which I am a member, controls the Capitol police, the prison system, the judicial system, the whole works, to convince a fine upstanding fellow to cosplay and the whole trap worked! You are onto us. Tell the world.

kg21

Reaction score
So, a mysterious group, of which I am a member, controls the Capitol police, the prison system, the judicial system, the whole works, to convince a fine upstanding fellow to cosplay and the whole trap worked! You are onto us. Tell the world.
A guy got 3 1/2 years for walking into the capitol.

Explain why.

Thanks.

And a mysterious group? There is nothing mysterious about the looney lefties media that controls it all.

Are you playing dumb or are you just a bit?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A guy got 3 1/2 years for walking into the capitol.

Explain why.

Thanks.

And a mysterious group? There is nothing mysterious about the looney lefties media that controls it all.

Are you playing dumb or are you just a bit?
The trial was held at the New York Times? He was arrested by the paper boy?

Top Bottom