The Insurrection Hearings

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are supporting 50-years sentences for anyone who put one foot inside our Capitol? Let me guess, anyone who doesn't support that thinks 1/6 is a joke, right?

howeda7

Reaction score
You are supporting 50-years sentences for anyone who put one foot inside our Capitol? Let me guess, anyone who doesn't support that thinks 1/6 is a joke, right?
Did I say that? No. But it shows the slaps on the wrist being handed out so far are a joke.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Did I say that? No. But it shows the slaps on the wrist being handed out so far are a joke.
Well, you posted the Tweet so I assumed that meant you supported it. Seems odd to post something you don't support w/o comment, but you be you.

scools12

Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more. People who have pled guilty to the charge of “parading” deserve to spend years in jail.

Wally

Reaction score
You are against consistency in the law?

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
I can hold on hear at the Harpers Ferry Bluff just a two more shots, covers blown, need reinforcem

Spoofin

Reaction score
Another story broke by Mueller, She Wrote. Links to she/her show and venmo account in the bio for any of those interested in funding.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
As usual, you don't post things from your weird twitter feed and then hide behind "I never said that".

What do you think they should get for breaking that window?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Just a little misunderstanding.
It's not a misunderstanding. It's a ridiculously stupid act by a small group of stupid people. They should be prosecuted. Their prosecution should be proportion to what they did, they broke a window, caused some chaos for 4 hours and went to Chilis. So whatever you think the appropriate punishment is for that, we would both agree things like burning down government buldings is worse right? Burning down private buildings is even worse than that, right? Holding neighborhoods hostage for months/years would really be the pinnacle of an atrocity then right?

I'm kind of guessing you'll find a way to wiggle around and disagree. So while most people would agree with you that the people that broke that sat in the Capital that afternoon should be punished, your over-the-top limp-wristed melodrama is nauseating.

Wally

Reaction score
Their prosecution should be proportion to what they did, they broke a window, caused some chaos for 4 hours and went to Chilis.

Your delusion is truly mind boggling.

Top Bottom