The Insurrection Hearings

Spoofin

Reaction score
To an angry ginned up crowd about to storm the capital? Not that I'm aware of. Fraud.
Not far off. But you find the gunshots that followed here to be a joke.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not far off. But you find the gunshots that followed here to be a joke.
I did? Quote me.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So you can't, because I never said that. Got it. Liar. Fraud.
🙄. You truly are as dumb as they come. You have repeatedly accused me of thinking 1/6 was a joke despite everything I have said about it from day 1. You, Howie, are a liar.

Then when I come and do the exact same thing to you - you get all upset and can’t even figure out why I am doing it. Even when I tell you why. You have become the new Barn Burner of GH. Congrats. A pathetic dishonest hypocrite shill. But hey, Sidekick and Stocker keep liking your lies and hypocrisy so you do have quite the team. DHB. Pathetic. Such a loser.

Section2

Reaction score
To an angry ginned up crowd about to storm the capital? Not that I'm aware of. Fraud.
It’s ok as long as the crowd isn’t about to storm the capital and the date isn’t 1/6. Otherwise it’s ok to say “fight!” It’s on to encourage people to make politicians unwelcome in public, and get in their faces. Just not on 1/6.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s ok as long as the crowd isn’t about to storm the capital and the date isn’t 1/6. Otherwise it’s ok to say “fight!” It’s on to encourage people to make politicians unwelcome in public, and get in their faces. Just not on 1/6.
Now you're making things up. You implied that politicians tell their supporters to fight all the time. Yes. When a politician says in a stump speech he's going to "join me in fighting for XYZ cause" he's not inciting a riot.

Trump tweeted/spoke about 1/6 for weeks. So did those around him. Most of the people in that crowd knew what they were their for. And they listened to Rudy tell them to go have "Trial by combat" and other incitements, ending with the President of the United States demanding that Pence overturn the election that day, telling them to march to the Capital and "fight like hell or you won't have a country anymore."

That is not remotely the same as a politician asking supporters to fight for a cause. Sure you can find some random politician quote where they encouraged direct confrontation. Those people are wrong too. But none of them were the President and none of them incited thousands of supporters to attack the capital.

Your attempts to excuse and yeahbut the actions on 1/6 will never stop being pathetic.

Section2

Reaction score
Now you're making things up. You implied that politicians tell their supporters to fight all the time. Yes. When a politician says in a stump speech he's going to "join me in fighting for XYZ cause" he's not inciting a riot.

Trump tweeted/spoke about 1/6 for weeks. So did those around him. Most of the people in that crowd knew what they were their for. And they listened to Rudy tell them to go have "Trial by combat" and other incitements, ending with the President of the United States demanding that Pence overturn the election that day, telling them to march to the Capital and "fight like hell or you won't have a country anymore."

That is not remotely the same as a politician asking supporters to fight for a cause. Sure you can find some random politician quote where they encouraged direct confrontation. Those people are wrong too. But none of them were the President and none of them incited thousands of supporters to attack the capital.

Your attempts to excuse and yeahbut the actions on 1/6 will never stop being pathetic.
I’ve said from the start: Trumps actions on 1/6 were wrong. Storming the capital was wrong. It’s wrong on its face and it’s ineffective strategy. No excuse.
It also wasn’t almost the end of democracy or a real coup. You’re way overplaying your hand to stain your opponents. In many ways it is similar to what Dems have done for the past year, both by BLM antifa and politicians like Maxine and others. For a year, Dems said that violence is ok if the cause is just.

stocker08

Reaction score
🙄. You truly are as dumb as they come. You have repeatedly accused me of thinking 1/6 was a joke despite everything I have said about it from day 1. You, Howie, are a liar.

Then when I come and do the exact same thing to you - you get all upset and can’t even figure out why I am doing it. Even when I tell you why. You have become the new Barn Burner of GH. Congrats. A pathetic dishonest hypocrite shill. But hey, Sidekick and Stocker keep liking your lies and hypocrisy so you do have quite the team. DHB. Pathetic. Such a loser.

Says the guy who thinks his Hunter theories are solid because Crazy Rudy said so.

Section2

Reaction score
No. It isn't. Your attempts to excuse and yeahbut the actions on 1/6 will never stop being pathetic.
It’s not an excuse or a yeah but. It’s a comparison. Both wrong. I called them both wrong.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It’s not an excuse or a yeah but. It’s a comparison. Both wrong. I called them both wrong.
In both cases we are talking about protests that turned into riots causing damage, injury, and death. How dare you make a comparison. Clearly you think 1/6 was a joke.

Spoofin

Reaction score
We simply MUST.... make.... this.... last.... until.... next.... years..... midterms....

.... and of course at the same time hope we can keep a lid on the other "stuff" like the border crisis, inflation, labor shortages, and all of Grandpa Joe's other massive failings...
As of a week ago, 684 people have been arrested and charged in connection with the 1/6 riot. Yet if we keep saying that no one cares or is doing anything about it…….

USAF

Reaction score
As of a week ago, 684 people have been arrested and charged in connection with the 1/6 riot. Yet if we keep saying that no one cares or is doing anything about it…….
You don't WANT anyone to figure out any more than the identities of the idiots who actually physically attacked the capitol. You don't WANT anyone to learn who planned it, organized it, pushed the idiots into action, planned the results, etc etc

We get it. You want the whole thing to fade away.

Fraud

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Jesus Christe! This guy looks right at home under a bridge.
09121B7C-9F37-48D2-AB9D-03D3E3B51E7F.jpeg

Top Bottom