The Insurrection Hearings

scools12

Reaction score
It is really worth a read, and shows the difference between the FBI investigation, and the Congressional one. The former focuses on the Yahoos sneaking beers, and the latter is trying to figure out who might be behind it all.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh wait you’re serious πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

scools12

Reaction score
It’s happening all over again!
SEDITION
INSURRECTION
DEMOCRACY IN PERIL

Someone needs to hurry up and put fencing around the Capitol Building grounds. These domestic terrorists must be stopped.

Section2

Reaction score
If we’ve lost the dept of the interior, I can only assume that there will be hangings of Manchin and Sinema next. Sad times for our #democracy. :(

bga1

Reaction score
Wow. They might even have more people there than the January 6th insurrection. Look at all the broken windows. What's the death count? Ten? Twenty?
Death count on January 6th? One innocent protestor, an unarmed woman, shot to death for no reason by a security official who faced no penalty and was protected by the Biden administration.

Wally

Reaction score
Death count on January 6th? One innocent protestor, an unarmed woman, shot to death for no reason by a security official who faced no penalty and was protected by the Biden administration.
Should have been hundreds.

That's what YOU would say of BLM did the same.

stocker08

Reaction score

You mean a person who climbed through a smashed window into the capitol?

We agree that she shouldn't have been shot though.

But the answer is....what? Five dead from the January 6th insurrection. That's nothing compared to the gathering that deuce posted about....right!? Peanuts.

Wally

Reaction score

If Rittenhouse standard is applied it was definitely a good shooting.

howeda7

Reaction score
If Rittenhouse standard is applied it was definitely a good shooting.
The crowd was screaming to kill Pelosi and hang Pence and she breached the room where Congress was hiding. He would have been derelict in his duties if he'd done nothing. But now she's a hero to Beeg and rest of the cult.

kg21

Reaction score
Climate protesters are pushing police, trying to force their way into the Department of the Interior.

It seems we are losing focus here. These insurrectionists are a danger to democracy.

Section2

Reaction score
The crowd was screaming to kill Pelosi and hang Pence and she breached the room where Congress was hiding. He would have been derelict in his duties if he'd done nothing. But now she's a hero to Beeg and rest of the cult.
Kill Nancy! Or at least take selfies at her desk! Hang Pence!!! Draw and quarter Schumer using AOC!

Section2

Reaction score

But the answer is....what? Five dead from the January 6th insurrection. That's nothing compared to the gathering that deuce posted about....right!? Peanuts.
Don’t forget that poor officer sicknick
Who was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.

stocker08

Reaction score
Don’t forget that poor officer sicknick
Who was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.

Yes we know. Nothing bad happened on January 6th. You righties still care about law and order. This guy was part of the deep state.

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof is fair and balanced and takes 1/6 very seriously and doesn't treat it like a joke.
You prove my point with every post. Either you think we were moments away from mass murder and the end of our democracy or you think it was a joke. There can be no middle ground. You are a complete hack and tool.

T-Bonegopher

Reaction score
No one is innocent when they willingly decide to join a mob of protesters who’s intent was to assault the Capitol Building. Did she get what she deserved? Of course not. Neither did George Floyd and many others.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
the whole back the blue and the definition of protestor are fungible ideas depending on the day....
Like anything else, it’s not simply the actions of law enforcement as a group, but the actions of individuals.

If I support law enforcement, I don’t have to support Derick Chauvin.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Should have been hundreds.

That's what YOU would say of BLM did the same.
That continues to puzzle me. The Capitol police looked like pussies, not the wildcat kind either. I don't think they were or are pussies but they must have been under some Highly Misguided orders to hold their fire at all costs, even the cost of their lives.

Looking like pussies is only going to embolden the 40 % crazy Trump cultists further. They think we Democrats are at home quietly knitting away at doilies or something. Our spokespeople tend to be women correspondents on MSNBC or CNN. Theres no fire there.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
That continues to puzzle me. The Capitol police looked like pussies, not the wildcat kind either. I don't think they were or are pussies but they must have been under some Highly Misguided orders to hold their fire at all costs, even the cost of their lives.

Looking like pussies is only going to embolden the 40 % crazy Trump cultists further. They think we Democrats are at home quietly knitting away at doilies or something.

Back to bed OldBoob. The worst.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Looking like pussies is only going to embolden the 40 % crazy Trump cultists further. They think we Democrats are at home quietly knitting away at doilies or something. Our spokespeople tend to be women correspondents on MSNBC or CNN. Theres no fire there.
Stand back and stand by.

Top Bottom