The headline in the Friday newspaper will be?…

"Hampton runs for 200 yards, Gophers 0-1." I hope that I am wrong.

Tim Walz Replaces Fleck Clone As Gopher HC, Board Of Trustees Like The Trusty Walz

Forward Pass Now Also Legal Again In Stadium Village: Brosmer Doesn’t Bogart “The Program” - Passes It Around To Many Happy Teammates As Goldy Smokes UNC 31-27, Seeks Another Bowl

Last edited:

Lightning strikes interrupt Gopher-Tar Heel football game; 3rd quarter just wrapping up

If Deion were to slip up the attention could definitely shift by games end. My new headline would be: "Despite Convincing Minn Win, National attention shifts to Colorado Debacle."

"Major" Win for Gophers Despite Key Injuries

(Sub headline) Bosmer, Major and other transfer players give team Big Mo in second half

If Deion were to slip up the attention could definitely shift by games end. My new headline would be: "Despite Convincing Minn Win, National attention shifts to Colorado Debacle."
I'm not a hater but four games into the season I have this feeling Colorado fans will be asking each other, "So what your favorite Deion Sanders moment?"

Twins playoff hopes slipping away?

Vikings weigh roster moves as they prep for season opener.

Lynx continue push for 2nd seed in playoffs.

More rain holds down attendance at State Fair.

......The Gopher football game was in progress as this edition was being printed. check the website for details.......

Uncle Rico thinks Brosmer can throw over the mountains as Gophers uppercut their way to flawless victory!

Top Bottom