THE GOPHERS WIN THE RODENT BOWL!!!!

Gold Rush

Reaction score
What an amazing game - the Gophers really had to battle and it was a tremendous
effort by the defense to put away the vaunted Jackrabbits 16-13.

"I am so happy with our guys and the tremendous effort they put out to win this game,"
said a jubilant Tim Brewster after the game. "This game proves that we are ready for
the big time and these guys are so far out of our class I don't know why we scheduled them at
all. We need to be playing USC because these guys were no challenge."

The offensive woes do not have him concerned however. "When you have our defense
putting out such a tremendous effort and scoring points for you like this, you don't
really need to bother with an offense. I think next week we will just punt the ball right
back to Iowa and see if our defense can score some more points."

This is a risky strategy and I would not recommend it, but Coach Brewster remains
undaunted. "What a great victory for our seniors and for our fans. We are ready for
anyone."

What an amazing game - the Gophers really had to battle and it was a tremendous
effort by the defense to put away the vaunted Jackrabbits 16-13.

"I am so happy with our guys and the tremendous effort they put out to win this game,"
said a jubilant Tim Brewster after the game. "This game proves that we are ready for
the big time and these guys are so far out of our class I don't know why we scheduled them at
all. We need to be playing USC because these guys were no challenge."

The offensive woes do not have him concerned however. "When you have our defense
putting out such a tremendous effort and scoring points for you like this, you don't
really need to bother with an offense. I think next week we will just punt the ball right
back to Iowa and see if our defense can score some more points."

This is a risky strategy and I would not recommend it, but Coach Brewster remains
undaunted. "What a great victory for our seniors and for our fans. We are ready for
anyone."

Aside from all your other nonsense, Jackrabbits are not rodents. I don't know why people keep saying that.

SDSU

Hey everyone, Next year people will hardly remember this game. Time to move onto other things.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom