The Gophers Offense can learn a thing or two from Aaron Rodgers and the Packers Offense

hungan1

Reaction score
I am watching parts of the Packers vs Ravens game.

The Gophers can learn a thing or two by watching the Packer Offense operate. Just saying.

Just some of the creative play-calling like snapping the ball right away to cause a twelve-man on the filed penalty against the Ravens.

TM is no AR. But, there are plays that the Gophers can use.

Just some of the creative play-calling like snapping the ball right away to cause a twelve-man on the filed penalty against the Ravens.

TM is no AR. But, there are plays that the Gophers can use.
Snapping the ball to get 12 men on the field really won't happen much in college football. The umpire stands over the ball until the referee determines the defense has had reasonable time to complete substitutions. There are no more quick snaps like there are in the NFL.

Watching NFL referees run around trying to get the ball set is an embarassment to a billion dollar industry. Most of those guys are not world class athletes, yet their lard-asses can definitely affect the game.

Snapping the ball to get 12 men on the field really won't happen much in college football. The umpire stands over the ball until the referee determines the defense has had reasonable time to complete substitutions. There are no more quick snaps like there are in the NFL.

Watching NFL referees run around trying to get the ball set is an embarassment to a billion dollar industry. Most of those guys are not world class athletes, yet their lard-asses can definitely affect the game.
Yeah and the refs are more likely to wait than let you go in CFB.

You used to be able to catch the other team changing players even when they were supposed to wait… refs won’t let you get away with it now… that’s probably good.

no shit its the NFL and a HOF QB
If Rodgers left Cal a year early (I can't remember if he did), could he appeal to have one more year of college eligibility? Just kidding (and I get where the original poster was coming from), but Jimmies and Joes tend to beat X's and O's and while Rodgers' isn't named Jimmy or Joe, he's about as good as I've ever seen and I'm in my late-60s.

He has, but Rashod didn’t do anything yesterday. Fellow first rounder Eric Stokes smothered him all game.
I hope he doesn't become a ball-hog whiner. That is a bad reputation to have.

I am watching parts of the Packers vs Ravens game.

The Gophers can learn a thing or two by watching the Packer Offense operate. Just saying.
tracey-morgan-no.gif

well, Mitch Leidner tried to emulate Rodgers by playing with a broken toe. He just didn't have a wacky movie-star girlfriend who eats clay.

(and I'm not making that up - Rodgers' girlfriend actually eats some form of edible clay. She is really out there.)

Prediction: This thread will still be live in 2028, when Gopherhole is a blockchain app.

Top Bottom