The Game

GopherFanatic19

Reaction score
Who is everyone rooting for in B1G The Game!

I have to root for tOSU over Michigan

I cannot root for Urban Meyer.

I don't care. Why should I?

On second thought, I will pull for whomever Parski is betting against.:cheer:

Cheering for Ohio State. Also will continue to cheer for them. They need to get the Big Ten back into elite status with a national title. They are the conference's only chance.

Michigan, because then there is still a LONGSHOT chance of going to the Gator Bowl.

It's like choosing the lesser of 2 evils... but if I had to pick... I'd pick OSU just for the controversy that would ensue...
QbadP.png

Michigan looks much better with Gardner hitting his stride. I wish we could see a rematch of them vs. Nebraska instead of Wisconsin vs. Nebraska.

I was agnostic and watching just to see a good game, until they showed Jim Tressell on the shoulders of the 2002 team at the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter. The crowd went nuts.

Do tOSU fans not realize they are not in the National Championship conversation and banned from a bowl because of this jack-hole? How myopic are they?

But I truly can't stand Hoke, so I guess I'm still agnostic, but I might be browsing more games.

I was agnostic and watching just to see a good game, until they showed Jim Tressell on the shoulders of the 2002 team at the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter. The crowd went nuts.

Do tOSU fans not realize they are not in the National Championship conversation and banned from a bowl because of this jack-hole? How myopic are they?

But I truly can't stand Hoke, so I guess I'm still agnostic, but I might be browsing more games.

Would you rather they boo him? He did being them a national title. What do you want?

Coaches have done a lot worse then lie about some tattoos...

Imagine being in an OSU fans shoes if they win today. Spend the whole weekend wondering what if.

I feel like Clem Haskins would get an ovation at a Gopher game, so I can't entirely blame them for cheering for him.

The Game? I'm cheering for the Gophers. :p

I like that attitude!

As to the other game, the Michigan/Ohio State game, I'm somewhat inclined to cheer for Ohio State. I used to hate Ohio State, and I still don't especially like them, but while I used to be neutral toward Michigan, I've started to dislike them. Michigan State proved last year that they were a better team than Michigan, but Michigan got the BCS bowl bid which annoyed me. Michigan State had two 10+ win regular seasons including a share of a Big Ten title (also pissed that Wisconsin and Ohio State got picked over them for BCS bids in the 2010-11 bowl season) and didn't get a BCS bowl bid.

I guess I don't want to see Michigan get a BCS bowl bid, and I kinda wanna see Ohio State have an undefeated season and have nothing to show for it.

Top Bottom