The Daily Gopher Podcast

Jeffrick

Reaction score
If you're looking for something to listen to at work today, or where ever you're at, check out the weekly Daily Gopher Podcast (also available on I-Tunes).

http://www.thedailygopher.com/2010/9/22/1705447/the-daily-gopher-podcast

This week we review the loss to USC. We played better, but did we play to win or just not to lose big? Mike Breese of the SB Nation Northern Illinois blog Red and Black Attack joins us to discuss this weekend's game vs. the Huskies. We then discuss what's been the topic of the day on TDG and OTE: can the Gophers win without a passionate fan base? And what are realistic expectations for the Minnesota football program? That and more on this week's TDG podcast!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check the podcast.

How do you like writing for TDG since moving on from your old blog?

TDG has been great. Jermo and I loved the old site, but we had trouble keeping it updated with good, fresh stuff. I'm amazed at people like the guy who runs Fringe Bowl Team because he always seems to have new content and it's always good! Anyway, TDG has been great, and we're enjoying writing for a site that gets a lot more readers. Now if only the football team would better there'd be more enjoyable things to write about!

Nice podcast, and I'm just amazed at the quality of content being produced by gopher bloggers. Who woulda thought a 1-2 team could inspire such brilliance? :clap:

Nice podcast, and I'm just amazed at the quality of content being produced by gopher bloggers. Who woulda thought a 1-2 team could inspire such brilliance? :clap:

I was actually going to say the same thing. We have a host of folks who are absolutely committed to the furthering Gopher football knowledge and information. Its really impressive to me how so many love to write about the Gophs. If only there was this outlet back in the Wacker-era when I was a student!

Top Bottom