The Big 10 is Crap? Really?

Reaction score
I know it's only been two weeks and most teams play powderpuffs in the first few weeks but the conference records are as follows:

B10 - 18-4

P10 - 14-4

SEC - 16-5

BEast - 11-4

B12 - 16-6

ACC 14-9

MWC 11-6

Even the B10 losses are mostly close. Except for Illinois blowout the other three losses are by 3 points or less. People need to start realizing the B10 is not as bad as everyone wants to be. The B10 conference hasn't lost to more than one FCS *ahem* ACC. If we had a contract with ESPN we wouldn't even be in the conversation for being a "bad" conference.

I still think the Big Ten is terrible but we'll see.

That MSU loss to Central Michigan REALLY hurts the conference. The other losses were USC, Missouri and I can't remember the fourth loss.

The Michigan win over Notre Dame, to me, is overrated considering how POOR both of those teams were last year.

That MSU loss to Central Michigan REALLY hurts the conference. The other losses were USC, Missouri and I can't remember the fourth loss.

The Michigan win over Notre Dame, to me, is overrated considering how POOR both of those teams were last year.

Oregon beat Purdue in Autzen.

Yes they beat Purdue, who is supposed to be a bad team this year, by 2 at home because Purdue wasn't able to score a two-pt conversion.

It still goes back to how do you judge a conference. If we compare the best in each conference as most people do we don't sit very well as of late. But if you go top to bottom we hold our own.

Yes they beat Purdue, who is supposed to be a bad team this year, by 2 at home because Purdue wasn't able to score a two-pt conversion.

Oregon beat Purdue by scoring two defensive touchdowns and because Purdue missed an extra point that made the 2 pt try necessary. Purdue is really going to wish they had that game back.

Top Bottom