The Bank: There's the Gopher sideline and then..................

station19

Reaction score
there's the Whatsamatta U sideline.

mr_know-it-all.jpg

Edit: Notice the maroon over gold.

there's the Whatsamatta U sideline.

mr_know-it-all.jpg

Edit: Notice the maroon over gold.

Let this be a warning to all of you. You too can have your brain frozen by the cold winds coming out of Fargo-Moorhead.

A little off-topic, but: back in my drinking days - which also coincided with the days before wide-spread adoption of cable TV, my buddies and I would sit up all night drinking and listening to music, because there literally wasn't anything to watch on TV. It was a mark of distinction in my circle to stay up drinking until Rocky and Bullwinkle came on in the morning.

Still one of the funniest shows ever. Hey Rock, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.............

A little off-topic, but: back in my drinking days - which also coincided with the days before wide-spread adoption of cable TV, my buddies and I would sit up all night drinking and listening to music, because there literally wasn't anything to watch on TV. It was a mark of distinction in my circle to stay up drinking until Rocky and Bullwinkle came on in the morning.

Still one of the funniest shows ever. Hey Rock, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.............

Easily.

Hopefully you caught the National Anthem when all the TV stations went off the air around midnight.

Peabody here.

Top Bottom