The Athletic: Ranking 134 college football teams entering 2024, from Ohio State to Kennesaw State

The Athletic is a bunch of... Uh, what do you call those kinds of people? Dinks, that's right. They're dinks. At least they are for this article. And lazy, but @gopherbadgerman beat me to it.

The Athletic is a bunch of... Uh, what do you call those kinds of people? Dinks, that's right. They're dinks. At least they are for this article. And lazy, but @gopherbadgerman beat me to it.
I know this is a joke, but The Athletic is awesome. I listen to their podcast The Audible (Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel) religiously

It makes me wonder if they rank the teams based on the number of fans and fan interest per team and make their list based on that number; generating more clicks, and advertising dollars for The Athletic. Certainly, this is why Nebraska is ranked so high each year.

I know this is a joke, but The Athletic is awesome. I listen to their podcast The Audible (Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel) religiously
so what, twice a year (Christmas and Easter?)

There really isn’t that much difference between all of those teams

Top Bottom