That's right 6 National Titles!!!

GoForGold

Reaction score
That's 6 more than Iowa or Wisconsin. You guys are just the Vikings of college football, just win enough to let the fans down in the end.

Agreed. It is always good to have something on Iowa and Wisconsin. But 50 years is getting a little ridiculous and the Gophs haven't even been close most of that time to the top 25.

Of course! It should make it obvious -- hire Bernie Bierman!

Of course! It should make it obvious -- hire Bernie Bierman!

That's right Mr. Titletown. How many Championships have the Packers won in a middle-aged man's lifetime? Answer: Not enough to call their home Titletown.

I don't know or care.

Well that's one thing we can agree on, I guess. Neither of us could care less about the Packers or their worthless NFL titles they won when pro football was a sideshow. On the other hand, the college football titles the Gophers won happened when college football was king.

Well that's one thing we can agree on, I guess. Neither of us could care less about the Packers or their worthless NFL titles they won when pro football was a sideshow. On the other hand, the college football titles the Gophers won happened when college football was king.

Dang skippy, Skippy!

We need to get back on top of that mountain.

Dang skippy, Skippy!

We need to get back on top of that mountain.

The Gophs need to make something out of nothing, like the Twins did. The Twins were almost banished from baseball before they went on their run of 6 division titles in the last 9 years. That may seem like not much like some, but that's pretty good for a team that was almost dead and in dire need of a new stadium.

Top Bottom