That's OK

Maverick

Reaction score
Wren can say anything he wants....over and over again until he's blue in the face.

And he won't change one thing about how the Gophers play, how Brewster coaches or recruits, how TCF Stadium is going to be, How the U feels about Brewster, Maturi or anything else! He can't afect how I feel about any of this...Nothing! etc, etc, etc........nothing. He is a nothing!

He is not going to change my opinion about anything...so what if I look at the Gophers through Maroon colored glasses?? I am thiis way about almost everything..always looking for the silver lining to love and support instead of the negative stuff and then complain about...and I am a happy person because of it!

He obviously loves to hear his voice in print!

And he obviously loves to get under the skin of some of you.

I choose to not respond to him and I respectfully request that you do the same, no matter how much he tries to bait you.

I don't know what's gotten into Wren, but he certainly doesn't like Brewster. Oh well, can't be helped.

I think Wren and the other Dbag losers enjoy mediocrity.

my guess is that is also what their wives tell them in regards to their marriages! rim shot please..... :cool02:

rimshot.jpg

lol second thread tonight I've used that pic in, I'm on a roll!

Top Bottom