That was fun...

Rouser4eVA

No longer a lurker...
Reaction score
I just finished watching a Big Ten Network program recapping the 1999 football season in the Big Ten. That was thoroughly enjoyable reliving the elation when Nystrom's kick split the uprights and Beaver Stadium was profoundly silent. That was my senior year at the U and I was in attendance with friends. What a moment to be a Golden Gopher.

This is no indictment of Tim Brewster or anything of that sort, but it has been really difficult walking away from every single ranked opponent and rivalry opponent empty-handed for the past four years.

I look forward to a new day in Golden Gopher football with a renewed sense of optimism that our boys will enter each contest with a chance to be victorious.

On the BTN program, Glen Mason recounted his feelings of being overmatched when reviewing tape of Arrington and Short stuffing every other Big Ten offense. But somehow he got that squad to believe they could! I look forward to bringing a coach on board that can do that.

Losing big games has become a ridiculously routine practice with our Gophers, and I'm pumped to see someone turn that around!

Go Gophers!:clap:

Top Bottom