Thanks to the Seniors

alchemy2u

Reaction score
I think we should all thank the seniors on this team for all of the dedication, hard work and loyalty they have shown to the University of Minnesota and the fans. We will always remember you as the class that started the upward climb for the program.

You represented us all with class and dignity.

Thank you Seniors!!!

And they get to say they took Floyd and kept Floyd their last two years.

Stuck it out, played hurt and were instrumental in the victories against Iowa and the Illini. Thanks.

Big Up to the Seniors. They represented the program well and stuck through a ton of coaching changes and poor administrative leadership that they didn't deserve. Thanks and best of luck.

As someone who followed the recruitment of the 2008 class very closely, it's hard to believe that guys like Tinsley, Kirksey, and McKnight are already gone. Funny how everyone thought McKnight was a throwaway scholarship at the time.

Does Kill give letters to seniors who never played in a game but gave 4 or 5 years to the team? Gatling and Glickstein come to mind. Also it looks like several of the 24 seniors had eligibility left(Lueck, Wettstein and Haviland come to mind), does this mean those guys are done? Was Nathan Tow-Arnett dropped from team?

Does Kill give letters to seniors who never played in a game but gave 4 or 5 years to the team? Gatling and Glickstein come to mind. Also it looks like several of the 24 seniors had eligibility left(Lueck, Wettstein and Haviland come to mind), does this mean those guys are done? Was Nathan Tow-Arnett dropped from team?

Walk-ons often move on after they've graduated however not necessarily.

Haivland was introduced at today's banquet as a Senior so he is done. Also Jordon W. was intially listed as a Senior for today but decided to come back next year.

Agree with all thoughts - thank you seniors! Hard to believe some of them are done already. Happy for all of them to leave with a win and two years of winning the Pig. Hopefully they all are on their way to getting their degree and will continue to support the program as alums for years to come.

Great news that Jordan Wettstein decided to stay on for another year!

yea it would be great if Coach Kill rewarded him with a Scholarship. Boy did he step up when called on. I think Coach trusts him for next year. Grad school makes sense for him.

I'd like to thank the Seniors for persevering adapting and finally against Illinois giving us a taste of the future. In that game I saw the foundation of a new team identity, hard nosed pressure defense and a consistent offense, run biased but competent thru the air, capable of the quick strike.

Unregistered User said:
And they get to say they took Floyd and kept Floyd their last two years.

We needed at least one trophy to view at the State Fair. Thanks for the pig again seniors!

Anyone know why Cooper and another player (Reeves?) ran out with Lair when he was introduced pre-game for the Senior recognition? Just found it a little odd. I'm just hoping this isn't a hint that Cooper is planning on not being back next year.

Top Bottom