Thanks for the memories Malcolm

deerfieldgopher

Reaction score
Looks like Malcolm has left the building, Showed promise but never delivered...Good luck in life

Shabazz La Flare ‏@Bazz_too85
I hate Minnesota. I'm going home next week. For good. G *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#

I will remember all of his open catches he dropped. Thanks Malcolm! :)

Sometimes people use hyperbole in tweets. Hyperbole = Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. His tweet could just mean that he is sick of snow, just as I am. If I were leaving for spring break, I would joke about staying in the warm as well. So think about that before you guys start ripping what may still be a member of our team a new one.

I was worried it was Martez Shabazz. Word got out about this before the bowl game I think.

This is all a big misunderstanding. He meant to say "For good pecan pie." Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you.

Hold on. Moulton is just now leaving for home. I thought he was already long gone, nothing against the kid but if you can't cut it in our WR corps you need to be playing at a lower level or a different position.

On that note maybe time to see about putting Dom Jones in the secondary? Assuming of course he can ever get healthy again.

Hold on. Moulton is just now leaving for home. I thought he was already long gone, nothing against the kid but if you can't cut it in our WR corps you need to be playing at a lower level or a different position.

On that note maybe time to see about putting Dom Jones in the secondary? Assuming of course he can ever get healthy again.

Moulton left the team a while ago. He is in Minnesota working on his career.

Who is Dom Jones? Marcus? No, way, way too small. Too fragile.

Malcolm was a damn good receiver with only one minor flaw...He couldn't catch the ball.

Malcolm Moulton also had some issue that caused him to not make the trip to UNLV. Oh well, I can't hate on the kid too much, I will say he impressed me on special teams this year. It was nice to see a former key WR, lose his position and keep battling on special teams. So I do give him credit for that.

Like others said, he couldn't catch the football.

As far as Marcus Jones, I know he is absolutely tiny, but I also wouldn't mind seeing him get 2-3 carries a game. He is just fast and shifty and could be Sproles type in a really abbreviated role (because of his size).

Last year, he was coming off a pretty serious knee issue and I expect to see him a bit more. He can fly and he was pretty impressive with the ball in his hands as a FR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sZ1Wpwdmg

I know who you meant, but anytime somebody says that name, I only think of one thing (well, maybe two things...but lets not talk about the first thing I think about)

All the comments are correct in this thread...all I remember about Moulton was a few key drops he had and being frustrated with him.

False. This is Martez Shabazz's handle: @MartezShabazz

My bad, I'm wrong. I saw the Shabazz La Flare name and the Bazz_too name and thought that it had to be Shabazz. I guess that was way too much of a leap...

On the plus side though, glad it's not Martez.

Top Bottom