Thanks for picking up "Predict the Score", Blizzard

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Thanks to Blizzard for picking up "Predict the Score" ... and my apologies for not being able to continue that or "Pick per Day" for this season. A combination of events occurred that interfered with my ability to run either endeavor -- a computer malady, getting some part-time employment to augment retirement and some funding limitations for Alec's services have resulted in having little spare time (and what spare time there is tends to be at the wrong time to run PPD).

As a result, I'll likely be reduced to lurking here, watching most of the games on TV (at least it's HD TV) and catching only an occasional game at Williams. But when we get to Williams, we'll make sure to look up fellow 'holers.

Thanks to Blizzard for picking up "Predict the Score" ... and my apologies for not being able to continue that or "Pick per Day" for this season. A combination of events occurred that interfered with my ability to run either endeavor -- a computer malady, getting some part-time employment to augment retirement and some funding limitations for Alec's services have resulted in having little spare time (and what spare time there is tends to be at the wrong time to run PPD).

As a result, I'll likely be reduced to lurking here, watching most of the games on TV (at least it's HD TV) and catching only an occasional game at Williams. But when we get to Williams, we'll make sure to look up fellow 'holers.

Snowman: My utmost appreciation for your past work on these topics, and sincerely hope that you, the Mrs., and Alec are doing great. Thanks again for you contributions on PPD and the Pick the Gopher Game Scores.

Blizz is doing well with what he has to work with... US!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowman

Snowman: My utmost appreciation for your past work on these topics, and sincerely hope that you, the Mrs., and Alec are doing great. Thanks again for you contributions on PPD and the Pick the Gopher Game Scores.

Blizz is doing well with what he has to work with... US!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Doc says. +1

Thanks for all your past efforts here. Your absence had more than a few concerned.

:)

What the Doc says. +1

Thanks for all your past efforts here. Your absence had more than a few concerned.

:)

Agreed! I don't think we said thank you enough to you (at least I didn't) for running this. It was much appreciated, and brought a lot of camaraderie to the board. You're a good man, Snowman.

Thanks MNS. I'm not worthy. Your contests were first class, I'm just filling in. :)

Hear here. All my/our best to you...and thanks again for everything.

Top Bottom