Thankfully this name has not come up

Law_Abiding_Gopher

10th Year Senior
Reaction score
futurefreshmen_20price_2011.17.jpg

Mike Price

Contract stipulates he be paid in $5s and $1s.

Yeah, it has, actually.

And I remember being just as angry reading it then as I am now.

Select locations in the warehouse district could be an enticing reason for him to move north

Price is mourning Bob Guccione's recent death. He really is not ready emotionally to make any major changes in his life.

"The 'Price' is wrong, bhatch" ~ Happy Gilmore

On behalf of sanity everywhere, I offer this opinion: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Barriero and Guaard offered this name up on the air earlier this week...with giggles of course.

I keep forgetting. Is his offense exotic or stripped-down?

He took perennial bottom-feeder WSU to two Rose Bowls. When was the last time the Gophers went to one?

He had the Alabama job before the indescretions

Laugh at Price and make fun of him if you will, but the guy had the Alabama job offered to him and accepted before the nudy bar incident with the strippers. This could be right up our ally, we had a football recruit who had an incident at the local strip club why not a coach?
His UTEP teams are competitive and he has won some games there. Rose Bowl teams at Washington State twice which has been in the sh!tter ever since.

We could do a lot worse than Mike Price as head coach, he is a defensive football coach which would work well in the Big 10. All you naysayer's would be peeved off but he would win here. Not a BS artist and he would bring with him a college staff.
Price likely would not get a sniff because of the scandal though.

Laugh at Price and make fun of him if you will, but the guy had the Alabama job offered to him and accepted before the nudy bar incident with the strippers. This could be right up our ally, we had a football recruit who had an incident at the local strip club why not a coach?
His UTEP teams are competitive and he has won some games there. Rose Bowl teams at Washington State twice which has been in the sh!tter ever since.

We could do a lot worse than Mike Price as head coach, he is a defensive football coach which would work well in the Big 10. All you naysayer's would be peeved off but he would win here. Not a BS artist and he would bring with him a college staff.
Price likely would not get a sniff because of the scandal though.

A scandal which resulted in Price getting a settlement from Sports Illustrated in his libel suit.

Top Bottom