Thank You Gopher Fans

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
Thank you all for believing all year long. Yeah, I might be Pollyanna-ish, but my journey began on the tying TD at Fresno and Winfield’s subsequent pick.

The three NC wins were what made this team.

A special season that got better as it went.

The Penn State game was the best in-game experience in my life. A random game I selected 3 months before.

Thank you fans that never gave up and enjoyed the ride of a lifetime for a fan like me.

Go Gophers!!! Keep it going!!!

I remarked that this Gopher season started with the SDSU game....I was driving from TX to our lake in Pope County, trying to tune in the game while going up thru W Minnesota....even had to resort to enemy radio for part of it. Kinda fun to think that's where it started

Thank you all for believing all year long. Yeah, I might be Pollyanna-ish, but my journey began on the tying TD at Fresno and Winfield’s subsequent pick.

The Penn State game was the best in-game experience in my life. A random game I selected 3 months before.

Thank you fans that never gave up and enjoyed the ride of a lifetime for a fan like me.

Emotions running HIGH !

Awesome season.
One for the history books.

Was talking to my brother on the phone during the SDSU game and told him I couldn't believe MN was gonna lose.

Went to bed during the 4th quarter of the FSU game fully believing MN would lose. Watched the DVR the next day and had to keep reassuring myself it was OK if they lost...the season wasn't over.

After the GSU strip sack, I told my wife I couldn't believe MN would lose to a G5 team at home.

I don't know what it means, but what a turnaround. What a season.

Elite post.

Go Gophers!!

Totally agree! This Outback Bowl was my best in-game experience! Totally awesome!

Top Bottom