Thank you gopher fans.

Reaction score
Just got back to NC from the game. Everyone was so friendly at and before the game. Stadium is cool. Went to Sally’s before the game, it was packed. We deserved to lose that game last night. Hate it ended the way it did but it was an easier flight home with a win. Hopefully the heels and gophers can keep this out of conference matchup going. Best of luck rest of the season guys.

#SkiUmah

Just got back to NC from the game. Everyone was so friendly at and before the game. Stadium is cool. Went to Sally’s before the game, it was packed. We deserved to lose that game last night. Hate it ended the way it did but it was an easier flight home with a win. Hopefully the heels and gophers can keep this out of conference matchup going. Best of luck rest of the season guys.

#SkiUmah
That's ok, so did we.

More seriously, glad to hear you had a good time. I wasn't able to go down to NC last year but know many people who did and they all raved about the fans, the campus, the city, etc.

Wish we could get some sort of home and home arrangement for basketball too.

I hate I could not attend! Was planning on coming to Minneapolis for the game when we thought it was on Saturday but when it was announced as Thursday I couldn't get off work. Last year in Chapel Hill the Minnesota fans were great. Hopefully ours were hospitable guests this week as well. Would love to continue this series! #GDTBATH

Congrats on the W. That's what counts at 00:00. Also hoping the best for your injured QB. I am glad our cart was in good working condition (there's a story here but not now).

While riding out the storm under a security canopy on the Tribal Nations Plaza met a Heels fan named Jason. Really a great guy who knew your team inside and out but also very up on Minnesota. He's actually lived in Ohio for many years and has made it his life's joy to visit as many college and pro sporting venues for football, hockey, and basketball games. Was completely decked out in your blue and fun to engage.

All the other NC fans I engaged were great too. Good luck from here.

Walked in with a couple guys who were making it a double-header sports trip...took in a Braves game at Target Field and the UNC game. Raved about Target Field and were impressed with Huntington as well.

Both teams more than earned a loss last night!

Glad you had a good time.

Got family in the Hembstead (yes, a B and not a P) Development in South Charlotte...absolutely love NC and the many good people there...it could become a really fun non-conference rivalry...I hope it keeps going.

Unfortunate to hear about Max Johnson. I read he has a broken femur. I hope he can make a full recovery.

Too bad North Carolina is locked into an iron-grip ACC TV contract. Would love to have them in the Big Ten.

Top Bottom