Texas A&M loses to Appalachian State, and then when embarrassed by their pep rally issues DCMA complaints

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
So A&M lost to Appalachian State.

If that wasn't bad enough video came out of their ... uh kinda embarrassing pep rally before the Appalachian State game where students mock Appalachian State for being hillbillies and inexplicably brag about their lack of knowledge about Appalachian State:

Texas A&M .. the sate farm school, with guys walking around in overalls, calling people hillbillies...

Anyway it would seem A&M is running around twitter issuing DCMA complaints to try to hide clips of the pep rally now. Some of the original tweets are now removed:

Lesson here is folks... don't shit talk a Sunbelt team if you're a supposedly competitive P5 football team.

What in the hell was that? That's psychotic. So happy they lost. Aren't these the same idiots that killed a handful of people trying to build a huge bonfire?

So A&M lost to Appalachian State.

If that wasn't bad enough video came out of their ... uh kinda embarrassing pep rally before the Appalachian State game where students mock Appalachian State for being hillbillies and inexplicably brag about their lack of knowledge about Appalachian State:

Texas A&M .. the sate farm school, with guys walking around in overalls, calling people hillbillies...

Anyway it would seem A&M is running around twitter issuing DCMA complaints to try to hide clips of the pep rally now. Some of the original tweets are now removed:

Lesson here is folks... don't shit talk a Sunbelt team if you're a supposedly competitive P5 football team.

I won’t denigrate the school for this but the host was cringeworthy. I hope he isn’t planning on a future in public speaking. I mean, what was that?

The university ought to publicly censure for embarrassing the student body and devaluing the education delivered, such as it is.

Supposedly this happens before each home game. They make fun of their opponent in this way. How the hell is that fun at all?

TA&M is a fascist snake pit.
In academics, it is not close to TX. It is like the relationship between MSU and MI.
Appalachian State has a lovely campus in a very pretty town in the heart of the mountains.
I have suggested it to one grandson who loves the outdoors and fishing.

In academics, it is not close to TX. It is like the relationship between MSU and MI.
Appalachian State has a lovely campus in a very pretty town in the heart of the mountains.
Fascist? Do they have their own FBI?

I am trying to get to a game @ Appalachian St after googling their stadium and campus.

Knew a couple kids who went to aTm, left after a year or less. They hated it.

Met a couple others later in life who did 4 years there with pride. I hated them.

What's with the little dance the dudes in the bibs are doing? It's cringe-worthy. Seriously embarrassed for them......SMH

Knew a couple kids who went to aTm, left after a year or less. They hated it.

Met a couple others later in life who did 4 years there with pride. I hated them.
My aunt graduated from there. Loved the education. Hated the culture.

As a moron I find making fun of other people’s smarts… not a good idea.
dont-be-a-moron-moran.gif
I don't need the company... ;)

Go Gophers!!

Good god, that is painful to watch. What’s with the little hitch in the step giddy up thing.

I used to associate A&M with the cadets but now the Yell leaders, humorless jokes, bizarre ritual burned into my retinas forever.

I found watching this yell practice video both weird an intriguing:

Top Bottom