Tennessee Fans Launch Website To Stripe .... An Away Game (Vanderbilt)

I love the $EC... Seriously.. gopher till i die but man the fans down here... Are something else...

Are there that many available tickets?

Have any of you actually been to Vandy? I went in 2008, and the place was almost entirely Florida fans.

Now that's a flex.
giphy.gif

I love the $EC... Seriously.. gopher till i die but man the fans down here... Are something else...
I would love to see some games down south. I was talking to a colleague who was telling tales of what tailgaiting down there is like. Chandeliers hanging in tents and formal wear and just wild tales. Sounds fun as hell!

I would love to see some games down south. I was talking to a colleague who was telling tales of what tailgaiting down there is like. Chandeliers hanging in tents and formal wear and just wild tales. Sounds fun as hell!
Me too! I really wanted to get down to Tuscaloosa for when Jimbo came in with Texas A&M, after all the offseason dustup between him and Saban.

I remember Gameday last year at Ole Miss and how the fans would camp out in tents overnight.

Also, seeing the Swamp and also a game at FSU when they are ranked high again also appeal to me.

Went to a Clemson game a few years back. The year they last one the national championship. It's a different environment and game day experience in the south.

It was definitely a blast! The thing I wasn't ready for...the entire crowd did a prayer before kickoff. Wasn't ready for that one!

Went to a Clemson game a few years back. The year they last one the national championship. It's a different environment and game day experience in the south.

It was definitely a blast! The thing I wasn't ready for...the entire crowd did a prayer before kickoff. Wasn't ready for that one!
Yea I'd def have some cultural differences for sure, lol.

Was in attendance while Gopher teams beat Alabama and Auburn in bowl games. Hard not to reference how Minnesota has been beating southern states since the 1850s during the pre game trash talk.

Luckily for you we have a home and home with Miss St. on the schedule in the near future. :)

That's crazy. I covered the SEC for a couple years so I made it to Athens, Knoxville, Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Nashville and Jacksonville, but I never saw a stadium-wide prayer.

I did have a random man ask me while we were both pumping gas - "Have you been saved by our Lord Jesus Christ?" - but that's another story...

Luckily for you we have a home and home with Miss St. on the schedule in the near future. :)

Yeah, it's a bummer it's not Ole Miss because The Grove is supposed to be just as gorgeous as the sorority girls.

Top Bottom