Tedric Thompson???

DL65

Reaction score
FWIW, on the Scout board there's a thread in which a poster said Tedric Thompson's final two are Colorado and Fresno State; Minnesota is no longer in the running. The Rivals Board has Thompson visiting this weekend. Obviously a lot of rumors are common at this time in the recruiting process. That said, any recruitniks have any thoughts or knowedge on the report?

Also, any guesses or thoughts as to who Minnesota is honing in on for the final five slots?

Your favorites for the final five slots?

Go Gophers!!

Looks like they are wrong. This was just tweeted:

@cLoperII: Valencia (Calif.) Safety Tedric Thompson (@_Tedxric) will take his last official visit to #Minnesota this weekend. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

Looks like they are wrong. This was just tweeted:

@cLoperII: Valencia (Calif.) Safety Tedric Thompson (@_Tedxric) will take his last official visit to #Minnesota this weekend. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

Thanks much, BLeedGopher, for your quick response.

Go Gophers!!

Also, any guesses or thoughts as to who Minnesota is honing in on for the final five slots?

Go Gophers!!

Wozniak
Webb
Reggie Spearman
Duke Riley
Tedric Thompson

FWIW, on the Scout board there's a thread in which a poster said Tedric Thompson's final two are Colorado and Fresno State; Minnesota is no longer in the running. The Rivals Board has Thompson visiting this weekend. Obviously a lot of rumors are common at this time in the recruiting process. That said, any recruitniks have any thoughts or knowedge on the report?

Go Gophers!!

Article from Jan 20th he is quoted as saying "to tell you the truth it’s really Fresno State and Colorado.” This was in regards to him being at the end stages of the recruitment between Minnesota, CU, and Fresno State, so basically he's still going thru everything for all 3 of those teams, but Minnesota excluded from top 2 (at that time) despite plans to still visit campus. So the news of his visit does not automatically put us back in the running, or change his top 2 from Fresno St. and CU. However, since he is visiting there is obviously still a chance he could be swayed depening on how visit goes (ala Andrews being "100% committed" to Gophers prior to FSU visit). Definitely too soon to count him out completely, but things obviously need to happen in the next week to change his mind away from his current top 2 of Fresno State and CU

Webb
Wozniak
Jones
Riley
and a surprise!!!!!

At this point I woudl rule out a complete surprise in terms of someone none of us have heard of but the possibility of a switch or some other target that looked lost resurfacing is always there.

At this point I woudl rule out a complete surprise in terms of someone none of us have heard of but the possibility of a switch or some other target that looked lost resurfacing is always there.

I'm afraid I am with you there...I think who they are trying to get is pretty much out there.

Top Bottom