TCF Seating

gopherluv

Reaction score
How comfortable are the chairbacks?
Width, legroom, etc...
Same question for the bleacher seating.
Was there plenty of space between the numbers?

How comfortable are the chairbacks?
Width, legroom, etc...
Same question for the bleacher seating.
Was there plenty of space between the numbers?

I found mine to be quite comfortable and I am not exactly a small guy.

My seat back was quite comfortable. I have no idea on width and pitch but I did not have any concerns. Now if I can just get the tweek next to me to quit bouncing his leg up and down nervously and rubbing up against mine I will be set.

Bleacher seating was fine with me, enough leg room and enough width to sit comfortably without being cramped.

I am by no means small, and thought that the rented seat back seats on the bleachers were quite comfortable. I was amazed at the amount of the leg room in the bleachers. I thought it was very good compared to most stadiums. Seating was very comfortable overall I thought.

Benches were great, we stood on em the whole game :)

Had a chance to sit in my rented chairbacks after the game. Seemed comfy with enough leg room and I'm 6'3'' 220lbs. This was only for 5 minutes.

there is way more room per seat in the tcf bleachers than every other college stadium i've been to (about a dozen).

I'm almost 5'10 and about 170. In my seat I could swing my legs to the side and let some through. I couldn't do that in the Dome.

Seatbacks are just dandy. But I'll admit I'm reluctant to say so since I'm sure someone on the board will object and question my memory, fan-hood, or point out I'm right-handed.

BTW, has anyone ever studied whether you should use the cup-holder on the left or on the right? I figure if you're a righty, you use the one on the right ... lefties use the one on the left -- and if you're ambidextrous you hog 'em both.

FWIW, I sent AD Maturi an e-mail asking for clarification. He said he'd get back to me after he completes his research on the origin of the "Rah" at the end of the Rouser and whether Jamie is embellishing or simply continuing a tradition. ...
whistilin.gif

But I'll admit I'm reluctant to say so since I'm sure someone on the board will object and question my memory, fan-hood, or point out I'm right-handed.

RIGHT HANDED?!?! YOU S.O.B! DOWN WITH RICK! YOU RIGHT-HANDER SYMPATHIZER!!!

leftorium_400.jpg

Seatbacks are just dandy. But I'll admit I'm reluctant to say so since I'm sure someone on the board will object and question my memory, fan-hood, or point out I'm right-handed.

BTW, has anyone ever studied whether you should use the cup-holder on the left or on the right? I figure if you're a righty, you use the one on the right ... lefties use the one on the left -- and if you're ambidextrous you hog 'em both.

FWIW, I sent AD Maturi an e-mail asking for clarification. He said he'd get back to me after he completes his research on the origin of the "Rah" at the end of the Rouser and whether Jamie is embellishing or simply continuing a tradition. ...
whistilin.gif

I always thought you were supposed to use the one ON YOUR SEAT...you know...the one behind you?? I've been wrong all these years???? And by the way, I am left handed and right legged

I noted how wide the aisles seem to be. You could let people walk past without even standing up. Of course, that was impossible to do in the Metrodome, unless you're 4'10" and 95 lbs.

The seatbacks were very comfortable, though I did have one small quibble. They don't breathe very well at all, and my back was hot and sweaty as hell early in the game before the temperature moderated a bit (and I typically don't sweat much at all). I enjoyed standing up during the game just to let my back breathe. Anybody else get this too?

I have both seatback and bench seats in TCF and I am giddy about how comfortable they BOTH are. Talking just seating comfort alone (not atmosphere which we all know is better in TCF), I would take a bench in TCF before a seatback in the dome. Much more room.

There was plenty of leg room, it was easy to let people through without standing up.

I agree, there was more leg room than I thought there would be in the bench seats. The rented seat backs were very comfortable. They are soft cushions and when you lean back they "recline" and flex a little. I sat in the regular seat backs after the game and I actually think the rented ones are more comfortable.

I didn't notice any drains in the concrete in the seating areas like in the dump. So when someone spills a soda, there is no where to drain. Maybe this is why they had no cash registers, to sell less soda, they were afraid of the mess.....

6' 2" and it soooo much better than the Dome. Seating and view of the field is great but the best is almost none of those stupid promotions and artifical crowd noise. It's a real football game.

Top Bottom