TCF bathrooms?

at the bar

Reaction score
No one has answered the really important questions from the scrimmage:
1) Do the bathrooms have TVs?
2) Single divided urinals in the men's room or a big, long trough?
3) Was there a great flushing of all the toilets at once to test the system?

The public demands to know these answers!:D

1) No. Radio broadcast over speakers.
2) Urinals.
3) No idea. :)

The great flushing test comes on 10/3. We'll have to flush twice, though. It's a long way back to Madison.

The bathrooms are large, well laid out and hopefully will keep people moving through. The only "trick" missed in the stadium is that the urinals are manual flush, not auto flush. :eek: If you were going to skip anywhere, that was it.

I also noted that ingress/egress are through the same doors. I would have thought seperate in and out doors would keep traffic moving more smoothly.

I also noted that ingress/egress are through the same doors. I would have thought seperate in and out doors would keep traffic moving more smoothly.

To build off of others:

1) No, but plenty of TV's in the main concourse.

2) Urinals, but no dividers.

There are doors at either end of each bothroom though, are there not? At least that is what I recall. Many would not follow in vs out anyway IMHO.

To build off of others:

1) No, but plenty of TV's in the main concourse.

2) Urinals, but no dividers.

There are doors at either end of each bothroom though, are there not? At least that is what I recall. Many would not follow in vs out anyway IMHO.

I went to one with a single entrance/exit. However, it was right next to one of the entrances. I think there are both types and which one you get depends on concourse location.

TVs

Does anyone else think the TVs in the concourse are too small?

There are 2 entrances to all restrooms.
Second....who cares if there are not any TV's in the bathrooms? Use the bathroom before the game, again at halftime, and again once the game is over. If need be go at end of 1st and 3rd quarter.
Radio is more than should be expected.

Does anyone else think the TVs in the concourse are too small?

They seem a little small, but honestly:

1) we have open concourses so you can see the field at any moment just by running over.
2) even if you can't see the field, you can see the giant-a$$ video board from the opten concourse.

Remember the tiny pre-flat screen tube TV's that they used to have in the dome? Let's not complain.

There are 2 entrances to all restrooms.
Second....who cares if there are not any TV's in the bathrooms? Use the bathroom before the game, again at halftime, and again once the game is over. If need be go at end of 1st and 3rd quarter.
Radio is more than should be expected.

Not all. Most. See my post above. :)

They seem a little small, but honestly:

1) we have open concourses so you can see the field at any moment just by running over.
2) even if you can't see the field, you can see the giant-a$$ video board from the opten concourse.

Remember the tiny pre-flat screen tube TV's that they used to have in the dome? Let's not complain.

Some of them are small but they were free. Also, they're the same size as the crappy tube TV's that OSU/Wisky/others have in their concourses (only those places have FAR fewer to look at).

Sorry about the post on small TVs. I am trying to find something wrong with the new digs. Just about impossible.

One of my Iowan friends wanted me to ask how the hand rails are in the bathroom stalls and if there are condom dispensors in them??

Sorry about the post on small TVs. I am trying to find something wrong with the new digs. Just about impossible.

No apologies needed. I had the same thought when I first saw them.

Did anyone else feel tempted to pee into their neighbor's urinal?

I was so confused by the lack of a trough that I barely knew what to do. Welcome to 2009 everyone

I am sure going to miss watching people trough surf. Uh, maybe not.

Top Bottom