TCF Bank Stadium Review

Good analysis. It's fun to read people's reviews of our stadium. I like the format.

There aren’t many frills at TCF Bank Stadium. If you’re looking for a football experience in the Twin Cities that has a lot of frills, the Vikings and Mall of America Field might be better for you.

That is the first time I have heard the Metrodome described as having a lot of frills.

You easily saw the worst crowd in TCF history at that game. You also saw the most complete game the Gophers put together all year, so the fans were definitely more engaged.

For food you might note the La Loma Tamales which are a local favorite and incidentally can be had right under the northwest deck where your readers, visiting fans, are likely to sit.

That is the first time I have heard the Metrodome described as having a lot of frills.

+1. TCF may not have a lot of frills, but unless you consider rubbing up against strangers while being turned into a diamond in the Metrodome concourses a 'frill' it has none, especially during Vikings games.

I agree that IU is a hidden gem. Best tailgating in the B1G.

I have to agree for the most part on TCF Bank Stadium, but the crowd ranks far too high IMO. I'd say Minnesota has one of the worst crowds for any college stadiums I've been to.

The ratings for Georgia Tech are too low and for Florida spot on, minus the stadium food, which sucks. Fortunately there are so many tailgaters that offer up food(and booze) that you don't need it by the time you get in.

Gopherdroppings
www.GopherJerseys.com

To be fair, I think he was talking about the overall site (the "Party on the Plaza" at the Dome is actually a very happening spot prior to Viking games, meanwhile the Gophers just this year started their 'Block G' thing and that doesn't quite have the same atmosphere), not the stadium itself.

Top Bottom