Taylor Out

Brutal. Hope it’s minor but we know how unreliable the injury updates have been in the past. Now there’s 40+ carries available 4 the next back up….

Fleck must have "run him into the ground" already.
It just happens to every lead running back we have every single year because we're unlucky. Who cares what common sense and every statistical analysis on the subject has ever said. Clearly, every person whoever said overworking a RB is dumb meant that it was the only way players get hurt.

It just happens to every lead running back we have every single year because we're unlucky. Who cares what common sense and every statistical analysis on the subject has ever said. Clearly, every person whoever said overworking a RB is dumb meant that it was the only way players get hurt.

Every lead back, every year?

Wow. I had no idea.

To me, Taylor isn’t even worth mentioning. He’s played now less than 50% of the games since he’s been here talent means nothing in street clothes.

To me, Taylor isn’t even worth mentioning. He’s played now less than 50% of the games since he’s been here talent means nothing in street clothes.
Agreed. I pretend he’s not even on the roster because he’s basically a worthless player at this point. The most important ability for any player in any sport is availability. It’s a shame because I think he’s the most talented RB we’ve had since Maroney.

Agreed. I pretend he’s not even on the roster because he’s basically a worthless player at this point. The most important ability for any player in any sport is availability. It’s a shame because I think he’s the most talented RB we’ve had since Maroney.
A worthless player at this point??? Let's hypothetically say he only plays 2 games and in those games produces like he has in the past, they likely win those games or are in games that they shouldn't be. He can be a game changer even if in a few games....far from worthless. Not available because of injury issues at this point sure but not worthless at this point. Everything that has been said at this point indicates he will be available soon and likely will be high impact.

Top Bottom