Take This For What Its Worth Story

4four4

Reaction score
Last September before coach Brewster was fired a lady who is a medium came into my store during one of the Gophers football games. She said something interesting and entertaining. The lady said I don't follow football but the Gophers will fire the current coach sometime soon and the next coach will likely win for years to come. I laughed and told her we can only hope. Now I have to wait and see if she is correct.

love it:D

How was her medium street cred?
Spooky looking? Vanish out of store in a mist?

How will her prediction stack up against the badger german witch that wants her family's stein back?

Love the fun positivity!
:cool02:

Last September before coach Brewster was fired a lady who is a medium came into my store during one of the Gophers football games. She said something interesting and entertaining. The lady said I don't follow football but the Gophers will fire the current coach sometime soon and the next coach will likely win for years to come. I laughed and told her we can only hope. Now I have to wait and see if she is correct.

Was she wee in stature? Was she on the lam from the law? Was she perhaps, a small medium at large?

This is the 21st century, right? I wonder what the leprechaun in my backyard thinks about Kill's future.

Top Bottom