Tailgating flagpole

DarrenTheGreek

Gov. Victory Bell Ringer
Reaction score
Can anyone give me advice on a good tailgating flagpole...or if you custom built one, what did you use?

Can anyone give me advice on a good tailgating flagpole...or if you custom built one, what did you use?

I got a nice one that telescopes and has a tab on the bottom that you drive your car tire onto to hold it up. I'd guess its about 18-20 ft tall. i don't remember where I got it, probably online somewhere, but I'm sure they are avaialable whrever good tailgating supplies are sold...

Build it an they will come

12-18 ft of PVC
3-6 connectors
spray paint
2x4 with a threaded holder attached to place under tire

total cost of mine - $22

breaks down easy and has travelled to IA and WI

the best

www.uncommonflagpoles.com These are a bit $$$$$$$$, but to me it is worth it. I use mine at home to fly the U.S. flag and got the RV wheel stand to use it for tailgating.

the best

www.uncommonflagpoles.com These are a bit $$$$$$$$, but to me it is worth it. I use mine at home to fly the U.S. flag and got the RV wheel stand to use it for tailgating. You can mail order them or wait until the state fair. A supplier always sets up in the grandstand to sell these.

best design

Go to Cemstone store in Eagan and buy three poles that are used for concrete finishing. They snap together and are hurricane proof. Have someone weld up a base with a tube to insert pole. PVC parts for the top. I will post a pic of mine this week.

12-18 ft of PVC
3-6 connectors
spray paint
2x4 with a threaded holder attached to place under tire

total cost of mine - $22

breaks down easy and has travelled to IA and WI

Please post pics or drawing for those of us that can't quite envision how this works.

Thanks!

Go to Cemstone store in Eagan and buy three poles that are used for concrete finishing. They snap together and are hurricane proof. Have someone weld up a base with a tube to insert pole. PVC parts for the top. I will post a pic of mine this week.

Looking forward to seeing the pics - please show details.

Gopherjay made mine - love it!

For the novices get a flag-stand base that you can place under the tire.
Side note: I've got a friend on the farm who's a welder and he's love to do projects like this...

Top Bottom