Tailgating Advice Needed

GopherCouchCoach

Reaction score
Hey all,

I need some insight on tailgating in Lot 37. In lieu of a baby shower with our local friends and family, my wife (who is...sadly...a Husker) and I are having a big tailgate party at the Gopher/Husker game. We already bought one tailgating pass for Lot 37.

I don't know the layout of the lot well or flow of traffic, etc...If we are expecting 20-35 people swinging in and out of our area, do you tailgating experts recommend that we buy a second pass? Will we have a hard time getting two decent spots next to each other? Any other words of wisdom about tailgating in that lot?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can chime in with advice.

The lot is generally filled from the outside edge toward the middle. To get a little extra room, we always try and park around the edge so you have the little bit of room in front of your vehicle as well for garbage/extra coolers/etc. If you have that many people, it would certainly be easiest to have two passes, but all depends how much stuff you have with you. You won't have much room for tables, beanbags, canopies, coolers, etc with only one spot if you're accommodating that many people. If you do end up buying a second pass, you would certainly be next to the other vehicle if you enter the lot at the same time.

Top Bottom