Sweater Vest makes apology

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Gotta give the guy credit, it must have been a brutal group to face.

This apology should get the NCAA goon squad off his back, right? I mean, I could just feel the sincerity and pathos.

Link here.

Additional article from Stewart Mandel

Link here.

"I apologize for the fact I wasn't able to find the ones to partner with to handle our difficult and complex situation."

Nice spin, he makes it sound like he made every attempt to rectify this situation when the truth of the matter is he hoped it would get swept under the rug.

I assumed you were talking about Mason.

The Evil Sweater Vest must have taken Apologies 201 at the Charlie Sheen Academy of Public Relations

Still chuckling at "I tried to apologize all along..."

but then the best legal council in Columbus told me that might infer guilt.

After 32 minutes, Tressel opened the floor to questions, but none of the fans in attendance asked about the recent turmoil in Columbus.

For $12 PorkChops, I'm surprised anyone spoke. What questions do you think were raised?
"Coach, will you be rolling Pryor out on the swing pass more this year? Because against Mich he did it twice on third down and it got an extra 2 yards"

One of the final questions was from a man who wondered how Tressel has dealt with widespread media criticism. While some in Ohio have defended Tressel's actions, he has been lambasted nationally.

the "some in columbus who defended Tressel" were treated to $12 pork chops at this event/'apology'.

Top Bottom