Support the Golden Gophers!

Are you going to the game this saturday against Penn St.?

• Yes

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am going to the game this weekend even if Brewster was still here because i have season tickets but now it will be better with Brewster not here. Since you Minnesota fans got what you wanted with Brewster leaving, come down and support the gophers and help them win so they can get back on track. The gophers need fans this saturday for support. So somehow get tickets but if you cant its okay just make sure you watch them. They may be 1-6 but this is possibly there last chance of getting another win.

I live out of state and don't have tickets, so no.

I will not, only because I live 7 hours away

I will be there and I will not be boo-ing anyone. I wish Horton and the boys the best of luck this weekend and the rest of the season. After a trip to Ross-Ade over the weekend I am reminded how good we have it here. Our stadium is top notch, and our game day experience has improved greatly over the good old days of domeball.

I wouldn't miss the beginning of the Horton era for anything. Maybe the guy behind me will stop complaining now.

Would if I could but I'm 1700 and change away at the moment. Remind everyone I hate Iowa for me.

Doesn't matter how bad the team is, they are our team, of course I will be there.

Unfortunately no.

1) Traffic.

2) Roads closed off due to security.

3) 20% chance of rain on saturday.

4) When we win I will be there.

5) Live 8500 miles away.

Top Bottom