Super "MAC" Bowl?

I read the post, then saw the poster, and had to laugh!!!!! You give coach Kill a "D" because of the class he brought in. Bash him for getting kids that didn't have a lot of interest from other teams. Then make a statement like this. Talk out of both sides of your mouth much????????? Pretty much have learned from previous posts by you that I will just avoid reading what you have to say since your having Brewster withdrawls.

I read the post, then saw the poster, and had to laugh!!!!! You give coach Kill a "D" because of the class he brought in. Bash him for getting kids that didn't have a lot of interest from other teams. Then make a statement like this. Talk out of both sides of your mouth much????????? Pretty much have learned from previous posts by you that I will just avoid reading what you have to say since your having Brewster withdrawls.

Dude. I did give him a D. I gave my rating based on offer lists, not their ratings. It was weak as hell. This article gives me slight hope.

Oh and by the way. Go back a little further, because I was the only one who loved the Kill hiring when he was announced. Moron

I thought Kill was a perfect coach to bring to the UM from the first time I heard his name. And you can't always base a kids talent on how many offers he has. Estime proves that point pretty well. I hope you see some light at the end of the tunnel after reading that article, it is very eye opening to say the least.

ps- I will refrain from judging your IQ, so I will leave it at that.

Top Bottom