Sunday ticket could be moving to YouTube TV

Obviously it's the thing for people who need to follow a specific team out of market.

What about RedZone though? That is a fun way to watch casually.

This is interesting.

I use YouTube TV for my primary television streaming service right now, although I'm tinkering with Direct Stream for a few regional sports network options.

I haven't had Sunday Ticket for several years, although prior to that I would get it every year. Hard to beat RedZone, it's like crack cocaine for the NFL fan with a short attention span. That's the only thing I have on my TV for the primary 6-7 hours of NFL action on Sunday afternoons.

This is interesting.

I use YouTube TV for my primary television streaming service right now, although I'm tinkering with Direct Stream for a few regional sports network options.

I haven't had Sunday Ticket for several years, although prior to that I would get it every year. Hard to beat RedZone, it's like crack cocaine for the NFL fan with a short attention span. That's the only thing I have on my TV for the primary 6-7 hours of NFL action on Sunday afternoons.
Redzone is the best, especially at about 2:30-3:30 when the first games are ending.

About 10 of the Vikings games are on TV where I live each year (really just whenever they aren't on the same network and time as the Packers or Bears), the other ones I'm able to find online pretty easily.

Top Bottom