Sun "Snow" Bowl

JPIIGopher

Reaction score
I didn't know it snowed in El Paso. I would have been pretty pissed in 1999 if we made that trip and it snowed! All things aside, a really cool stadium to play in for a band member being built right into a natural bowl in the franklin mountains.

Good thing it is above freezing or heating coils would be the story. Time really flies...Miami and ND haven't played in 20 years.

I know ND has been mediocre and irrelevant for a generation, and just plain bad for the last four or five years... but just think how bad they would have been without Michael Floyd.

There have been Sun Bowls played in actual snowfall in the past. I remember watching them!

Swag U my ass. Jacory Harris et al are dressed like this game is being played in sub zero weather.

I didn't know it snowed in El Paso. I would have been pretty pissed in 1999 if we made that trip and it snowed! All things aside, a really cool stadium to play in for a band member being built right into a natural bowl in the franklin mountains.

That first trip was a lot of fun even though we lost. I'll never forgot how much louder everything sounded outside of the Dome.

El Paso Population- 563,662 Altitude- 3,762

Plenty of altitude for snow.

Miami looks as uncomfortable playing in 40 degree weather as they did last year against Wisconsin... with the same results.

Miami didn't show up for this game. Coach Shannon getting fired probably had a lot to do with that.

Top Bottom